Official Game Thread: Miami Heat @ OKC Thunder- 1/30 vol NBA on ABC Debut!

Houseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thats what im talking bout HEat Heat Heat lights out game overrrrrrrrr
Eddie House just took mario spot in the 4th qtr

anthony is a great hustle/ dirty work guy. but the big men of the celtics are going to destroy him and bosh in the playoffs

anthony is a great hustle/ dirty work guy. but the big men of the celtics are going to destroy him and bosh in the playoffs

Great game !!! 
laugh.gif

I don't approve of that house celebration
roll.gif

OKC needs a big man if they wanna do anything in the playoffs. Trade Harden or Green and some Draft picks for a big man before the deadline. Doesnt even have to be someone who gets buckets but they need someone who can box out and just be a body down low. I mean when you gettin handled by Joel Anthony theres a big problem.

OKC needs a big man if they wanna do anything in the playoffs. Trade Harden or Green and some Draft picks for a big man before the deadline. Doesnt even have to be someone who gets buckets but they need someone who can box out and just be a body down low. I mean when you gettin handled by Joel Anthony theres a big problem.

of course it matters. eddie house is a streak shooter. he won't make all of those. heat were a better team in general today. thunder need better interior presence

of course it matters. eddie house is a streak shooter. he won't make all of those. heat were a better team in general today. thunder need better interior presence

Eddie House wore that celtic green
he know how it is to be a winner
Coach Spo also did a beter job in 4th qtr
Lebron trust his teammate and passed
saw alot positives from this game

Eddie House wore that celtic green
he know how it is to be a winner
Coach Spo also did a beter job in 4th qtr
Lebron trust his teammate and passed
saw alot positives from this game

Originally Posted by DubA169

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

You are so much of a hater that it's not even funny.

sick.gif
you call lebron god. change your rockets sig already. you're a heat fan
Why would I claim to be a Rockets fan if I was really a Heat fan?
eyes.gif

Keep wishing on those Knicks though.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

You are so much of a hater that it's not even funny.

sick.gif
you call lebron god. change your rockets sig already. you're a heat fan
Why would I claim to be a Rockets fan if I was really a Heat fan?
eyes.gif

Keep wishing on those Knicks though.

DubA might be a hater but he right. First, Bron wont be giving that shot up in the playoffs. Second, Eddie House is gonna miss that more times than not in the playoffs. I mean how many times have you heard of Eddie House making a big playoff shot and hes been with the Celtics for years. And he was getting a lot of those 4th quarter minutes in close games because of how bad Rondo had been as a shooter (FT and FG)

DubA might be a hater but he right. First, Bron wont be giving that shot up in the playoffs. Second, Eddie House is gonna miss that more times than not in the playoffs. I mean how many times have you heard of Eddie House making a big playoff shot and hes been with the Celtics for years. And he was getting a lot of those 4th quarter minutes in close games because of how bad Rondo had been as a shooter (FT and FG)

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Why would Bron take that shot when he had an open 3 shooter to dish it to?

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Why would Bron take that shot when he had an open 3 shooter to dish it to?

Back
Top Bottom