Official Game Thread: Miami Heat @ OKC Thunder- 1/30 vol NBA on ABC Debut!

That shot by Durant looked good...

Nice offensive rebound by Miller at the end... Nice extra pass by LeBron too. CLutch shot for House considering he didn't even shoot all game.

That shot by Durant looked good...

Nice offensive rebound by Miller at the end... Nice extra pass by LeBron too. CLutch shot for House considering he didn't even shoot all game.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

DubA might be a hater but he right. First, Bron wont be giving that shot up in the playoffs. Second, Eddie House is gonna miss that more times than not in the playoffs. I mean how many times have you heard of Eddie House making a big playoff shot and hes been with the Celtics for years. And he was getting a lot of those 4th quarter minutes in close games because of how bad Rondo had been as a shooter (FT and FG)

dont try 2 predict the future i saw Jordan pass to Paxson for the 3 in finals
also saw Jordan pass to Kerr in finals
Lebron will have no choice but to pass when the playoffs game if he want that ring
Stars dont win championships Role players do
so if Lebron want a ring bottom line pass the ball
he got to trust his teammates

DubA might be a hater but he right. First, Bron wont be giving that shot up in the playoffs. Second, Eddie House is gonna miss that more times than not in the playoffs. I mean how many times have you heard of Eddie House making a big playoff shot and hes been with the Celtics for years. And he was getting a lot of those 4th quarter minutes in close games because of how bad Rondo had been as a shooter (FT and FG)

dont try 2 predict the future i saw Jordan pass to Paxson for the 3 in finals
also saw Jordan pass to Kerr in finals
Lebron will have no choice but to pass when the playoffs game if he want that ring
Stars dont win championships Role players do
so if Lebron want a ring bottom line pass the ball
he got to trust his teammates

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif
Eddie House....huge balls
roll.gif

s148xe.png

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT SAW THIS

I just ignore certain post by certain ppl makes no sense of arguing .... Good game thunder fans
pimp.gif

I just ignore certain post by certain ppl makes no sense of arguing .... Good game thunder fans
pimp.gif

this. there's a difference between saying screw lebron, the heat suck and pointing out a fact

he passed up an open game winner. not the first time. it's part of the reason he joined such elite players to begin with. if he does that in the playoffs and house misses he will be crucified. house isn't automatic, there is a reason he isn't on the celtics anymore. plus he was ice cold on the knicks

fact garnett, shaq, perkins, oneal will have a bigger impact than anthony and bosh when it comes to hustle plays and rebounding

this. there's a difference between saying screw lebron, the heat suck and pointing out a fact

he passed up an open game winner. not the first time. it's part of the reason he joined such elite players to begin with. if he does that in the playoffs and house misses he will be crucified. house isn't automatic, there is a reason he isn't on the celtics anymore. plus he was ice cold on the knicks

fact garnett, shaq, perkins, oneal will have a bigger impact than anthony and bosh when it comes to hustle plays and rebounding

House_Front.jpg

LuckyOliver-3362817-blog-3d_silver_exclamation_mark.jpg

laugh.gif
@ that Kobe homer trying to make Bron look bad even when his decision ended up winning the game.

*watches the endings of those games against the Magic and Celtics to see Derek Fisher win it for the Lakers with his clutchness*

House_Front.jpg

laugh.gif
@ that Kobe homer trying to make Bron look bad even when his decision ended up winning the game.

*watches the endings of those games against the Magic and Celtics to see Derek Fisher win it for the Lakers with his clutchness*

Originally Posted by PMatic

House won't miss many wide open threes. He just won't.
Im from NE. I get every Celtics game (Not a fan of the team). But Eddie House is hit or miss. Im surprised Heat fans havnt realized this yet. He will be lights out one game and then go 1-8 from 3 the next. He is very streaky. Im not denying he is a good shooter. But he is far from automatic. And nowhere near the league that Steve Kerr is.

Originally Posted by PMatic

House won't miss many wide open threes. He just won't.
Im from NE. I get every Celtics game (Not a fan of the team). But Eddie House is hit or miss. Im surprised Heat fans havnt realized this yet. He will be lights out one game and then go 1-8 from 3 the next. He is very streaky. Im not denying he is a good shooter. But he is far from automatic. And nowhere near the league that Steve Kerr is.

laugh.gif
at dubs hate for lebron... let it go man.. everyone knows that eddie house is a better 3 point shooter then lebron.. that is his specialty... there is a reason why we reached out to house, jones, and miller.... if you are known as a play maker then make the correct play and pass it to a player that is open and good at shooting 3's... its called basketball IQ...
what in the hell does the celtics have to do with anything in this thread?... heat, thunder????
laugh.gif
finding ways to hate

laugh.gif
at dubs hate for lebron... let it go man.. everyone knows that eddie house is a better 3 point shooter then lebron.. that is his specialty... there is a reason why we reached out to house, jones, and miller.... if you are known as a play maker then make the correct play and pass it to a player that is open and good at shooting 3's... its called basketball IQ...
what in the hell does the celtics have to do with anything in this thread?... heat, thunder????
laugh.gif
finding ways to hate

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
finding ways to hate
Ok be real Heat fans. You want Eddie House taking that in the playoffs. If he misses that everyone is screaming "#*@ Lebron you supposed to be the best player in the league and you passin on an open jumper to Eddie House". And im not a fan of either team nor a hater of the Heat. I actually like Bron. But im just speaking from an outside perspective.

As for what do the Celtics have to do with this? I didnt know Eddie House was a rookie this year. News to me.

Back
Top Bottom