**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

The album went on pre order just morning (itunes) it's already in the top 20 albums. Guess that's a good sign for him,.

Actually inside top 10 on itunes albums now. 
pimp.gif

Supported Game for the first three albums, all were dope, heard this one and wasn't impressed. Only feeling The City and Good Girls Gone Bad.

The album went on pre order just morning (itunes) it's already in the top 20 albums. Guess that's a good sign for him,.

Actually inside top 10 on itunes albums now. 
pimp.gif

As much as NT likes to hate on Game, his fans always give him support and he's sold well for every album he's dropped so far.

Originally Posted by CripwalkinK

Supported Game for the first three albums, all were dope, heard this one and wasn't impressed. Only feeling The City and Good Girls Gone Bad.
Feel the same.  It's not a bad album but Niketalk overhyped this.  The City and the Premo joint is what's up though fa sho.  Wish Rough with Yelawolf was on the album. 

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Born in the trap was
pimp.gif

Is it me or did Game voice sound different then his older stuff
game's always changing his voice up..if you go listen to untold story he sounds completely different..

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by Shorty Doo Wop

Born in the trap was
pimp.gif

Is it me or did Game voice sound different then his older stuff
game's always changing his voice up..if you go listen to untold story he sounds completely different..
thats hes style. he changes voice very often. him drunk and rapping is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know I said the album was fire but after a few more listens I am not feeling it as much. "kanye shrug"

Originally Posted by trak1sh

I know I said the album was fire but after a few more listens I am not feeling it as much. "kanye shrug"

This pretty much sums up my feelings about his last two albums. And if "Documentary" had come out at some time other than the G-Unit/Dre popularity, I probably would've felt the same way...

+#$$ is entirely wayy too long. Only 3 good tracks. Good job game 
pimp.gif

#%+@@ talking about this is a classic 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And why is this !%%#$ stealing Tyler, Jeezy, Big Boi etc flows on the same song theyre featured on? !%%#$ making it easier to believe that 50 wrote The Documentary 

^I agree the album is way too long and has way too many features and I also have to agree about him flowing the same as the artists featured on his track. I didn't mind the Nas flow on the Premo track but to mimick flows on tracks with the same artist is a bit much. However there are some really good songs on here.

Born In The Trap
Mamma Knows
The City
Good Girls Go Bad
Ricky
All The Way Gone

As usual Game name drops like crazy...I would give the album a 3.25/5

Originally Posted by iHust1e

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And why is this !%%#$ stealing Tyler, Jeezy, Big Boi etc flows on the same song theyre featured on? !%%#$ making it easier to believe that 50 wrote The Documentary 
Really you still with this? C'mon son, it's 2011. Game's 4 albums >>>>>>>> 50 Cent's 4 albums.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

pimp.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really you still with this? C'mon son, it's 2011. Game's 4 albums >>>>>>>> 50 Cent's 4 albums.
HELL NO
But I do really like this album and I'm surprised, haven't stopped playing it since Tuesday. Added a few songs "Monsters in My Head, Wow, Grave Yard, Rough, I'm the King and Whip It. I these should have DEFINITELY made the album. I'll take Rough, Grave Yard and Monsters in my Head over "All I Know, Mama Knows and Pot of Gold

Looking forward to this. I am one of Game's biggest fans/supporters. Been trying to stay out of this thread to avoid any possible spoilers. I just read about him going in 500 Bars so I'm about to give that some spin right now...

Can't wait for the album...

RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!!RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!!RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!!RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!!RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!! RED!!!!

Back
Top Bottom