**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

That was a dope video Krazy, thanks.

Putting all my bias towards Game and his lame antics aside, this album is pretty decent. Production is one point and the lyrics aren't bad...I just find it very weird when Game chooses to imitate the artist's flow on the guest features.
laugh.gif
what the hell is that dude thinking?

Originally Posted by grittyman20

That was a dope video Krazy, thanks.

Putting all my bias towards Game and his lame antics aside, this album is pretty decent. Production is one point and the lyrics aren't bad...I just find it very weird when Game chooses to imitate the artist's flow on the guest features.
laugh.gif
what the hell is that dude thinking?
and nothin is worse than when he tries to do Em "now MARshall ain't START !@%$" 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by malikdagoat

Album is too long, however its much better than I expected.
3.75/10

Good Tracks

The City

The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

Good Girl Go Bad

Ricky

Pot Of Gold

Born in the Trap

Mama Knows

Bad Tracks:

Martins and Goblins

Red Nation

All The Way Gone 
sick.gif
C'mon homie. There ain't no way you give this 3.75 out of 10. Let me guess, W.T.T is a 7+ huh? 

I hope he meant 3.75/5
laugh.gif
Just got mine off iTunes. And co-sign on Game imitating the other dudes flow and style whenever they're featured. Dont know what possessed him to do that

I'm a big Game fan but red album is a huge disappointment. It's all over the place and has way too many features.  I'd give it a 6/10.  It's got some good tracks though. The City, Ricky, Paramedics, Born in the Trap 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brake Lights> RED album easily

Originally Posted by twozerosix

I'm a big Game fan but red album is a huge disappointment. It's all over the place and has way too many features.  I'd give it a 6/10.  It's got some good tracks though. The City, Ricky, Paramedics, Born in the Trap 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Brake Lights> RED album easily
When I first heard Brake Lights I thought it sounded like it could be the whole RED album, it sounded great. My favorite tape from Game

I was impressed with the album. A lot of good tracks but really no single. "Ricky", "All I Know" and "The City" are epic tracks. The beat on "Born in the Trap" is amazing but too much name dropping

I don't understand why people make it a big deal when it comes to game's name dropping style. It doesn't bother me one bit. It's his style. Y'all should know this by now.

Originally Posted by TheKingOfVa

I was impressed with the album. A lot of good tracks but really no single. "Ricky", "All I Know" and "The City" are epic tracks. The beat on "Born in the Trap" is amazing but too much name dropping

That's why I don't listen to this clown.

Originally Posted by gentry187

I don't understand why people make it a big deal when it comes to game's name dropping style. It doesn't bother me one bit. It's his style. Y'all should know this by now.

I gotta agree. It's his style, and it's not like he makes terrible name analogies either - most of the time it's either pretty funny or true.

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Originally Posted by gentry187

I gotta agree. It's his style, and it's not like he makes terrible name analogies either - most of the time it's either pretty funny or true.

Funny or true is one thing, but when you say it just to say it? That's forced. When you name drop to make a punchline that's not even a good one? Forced. I think people's issue is that his albums are littered with name drops and features. Add in the fact that he has ADHD and you're wondering who you're really listening to
laugh.gif

R.E.D. is projected to do a little bit more than Big Sean numbers, somewhere between 90K-95K. Wow, pretty long ways away
from 5 times platinum.

Back
Top Bottom