**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/10/28/new-music-game-f-bone-thugs-n-harmony-celebration-remix/

Game sampled Bone Thugs-N-Harmony’s “1st of tha Month” on his star-studded single “Celebration” featuring Chris Brown, Lil Wayne, Tyga, and Wiz Khalifa. Now he calls on the Cleveland hip-hop group for the official remix produced by Sap. The song is the first in his Sunday Service series, leading up to the release of his fifth album Jesus Piece on December 11. Roll it up and crank it up.

maybe another Dr. Dre collabo as well

Dre lookin like somebody's grandpa in this picture

word man. dude lost so much weight. I wonder why he decided to lose all that weight.

that celebration remix wit bone thugs had me wonderin which member spit first. Game is the ultimate chameleon. He sould like any rapper he looks upto, that he on a trak wit.

Another trash album?

*remembers what albums he put out*

It's hard for me to even find the first "trash" album. LAX was his weakest one to me, and even that was good. You can hate Game's persona all you want, but he makes good music.

Btw Holy Water is NOT on the album, just a song he release for free. Guess it's part of his "Sunday Service" leading up to the album release day. What Kayne did with "Good Friday"

Game sprinkles “Holy Water” on the second release in his “Sunday Service” series leading up to his fifth album Jesus Piece on December 11. Although it fits the album’s religious concept, the song will not appear on the final tracklisting.

“Even my shoes are Christians, I’m walking on holy water/ She came out them True Religion jeans and fell straight to her knees like she was dipped in holy water,” raps the Compton messiah over the haunting beat, produced by Sap.

Just last Sunday, Game premiered the remix to his single “Celebration” with Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.

In addition to Kanye West, Trey Songz, Chris Brown, and Wiz Khalifa, executive producers Cool & Dre have confirmed that J. Cole will also appear on the album.

Last edited:
game doing meet and greet here in Boston tomorrow, but its at 1230pm. wish i could hit that up

Back
Top Bottom