**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

I love I Remember and the song with the variant Frank Ocean. Whole album is great. Firm #2 behind Kendrick for Hip-Hop album of the year.

"I Remember" is not even my fave on the album, and yet I play that more than anything on there :lol:

I love I Remember and the song with the variant Frank Ocean. Whole album is great. Firm #2 behind Kendrick for Hip-Hop album of the year.
I find myself listening to Game's album more than K. Dot's.  I thought this release was a great comeback album for Game.  It's a shame the label isn't pushing this.  He definitely dropped the ball with R.E.D. but came back strong.  Hopefully he'll go indy and not have to deal with putting out what the label wants.

I find myself listening to Game's album more than K. Dot's.  I thought this release was a great comeback album for Game.  It's a shame the label isn't pushing this.  He definitely dropped the ball with R.E.D. but came back strong.  Hopefully he'll go indy and not have to deal with putting out what the label wants.

that's with all major labels, this album is better than Kendrick's IMO

I hated this Jesus piece album. 

Gave it a chance over three times, but I did not turn around on my opinion.

Game just sounds like he tries soo hard to be cool by biting other rappers flows and styles and use them as his own.

He tries to rap like Kanye (even down to the HAA!! yell) when he has Kanye on the same track!

IMO he has turned into someone desperately trying to stay relevant by copying whatever is popular at the time.

SMH at all these features.

By comparison R.E.D. is leaps and bounds ahead of this album.

IMO he has turned into someone desperately trying to stay relevant by copying whatever is popular at the time.

SMH at all these features.

By comparison R.E.D. is leaps and bounds ahead of this album.
He was jacking on the RED album too tho and had no direction so I dont understand your point

|I

People talkin about RED like it wasn't all that, Game went in:

2. "The City" (featuring Kendrick Lamar)
3. "Drug Test" (featuring Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg & Sly)
4. "Martians vs. Goblins" (featuring Lil Wayne & Tyler, The Creator)
5. "Red Nation" (featuring Lil Wayne)
7. "Good Girls Go Bad" (featuring Drake)
8. "Ricky"
9. "The Good, the Bad, the Ugly"
10. "Heavy Artillery" (featuring Rick Ross & Beanie Sigel)
11. "Paramedics" (featuring Young Jeezy)
17. "All I Know"
20. "California Dream"

Ricky is just :smh:

Dropped the ball on RED :lol: :smh: It was really a bunch of good to really good songs with no direction. 'Jesus Piece' is basically a correction of RED, which was still a good album. Take off "Red Nation" & "Drug Test" and replace them with "Born In The Trap" (how could you forget that :stoneface: :smh: :lol:) and "Speakers On Blast" and we're in agreement.

tired.gif

8. "Ricky"
17. "All I Know"
20. "California Dream"

Ricky is just
mean.gif
Tracks 3,4,7,9,11,17 are garbage and you cant tell me different. Almost all the songs you listed with features basically consisted of Game getting bodied despite having numerous verses. All the songs about women except his mom were trash.

Last edited:
Dropped the ball on RED :lol: :smh: It was really a bunch of good to really good songs with no direction. 'Jesus Piece' is basically a correction of RED, which was still a good album. Take off "Red Nation" & "Drug Test" and replace them with "Born In The Trap" (how could you forget that :stoneface: :smh: :lol:) and "Speakers On Blast" and we're in agreement.

Whoa... Take off Red Nation??

That's what I think too. I thought Section.80 was better than GKMC.
tired.gif

8. "Ricky"
17. "All I Know"
20. "California Dream"

Ricky is just
mean.gif
It wasn't a cohesive album.  Felt like random tracks were thrown on there.  Jesus Piece has a theme to it.  RED wasn't bad, in fact it was a solid album.  It just lacked direction.  I've never been disappointed in a Game album or mixtape but RED was sort of disappointing to see how it turned out. So many other dope tracks were left off that album in favor of a heavy-feature song.

Surprised to see a lot of the blogs **** on Jesus Piece the way they did by not including it on the end of the year lists. When he actually makes a good album, he doesn't get the respect.

i agee 100% i feel like people overhyped gkmc i just couldnt get into it... GAMES album delivers all bangers..
The genre needed a "savior" and the industry hype machine went into full effect. I'm not a fan of Kendrick's music specifically his flow and rhyming cadence. People are so desperate for lyricism that when anything sounds like the "Golden Era" they hop on it.

The genre needed a "savior" and the industry hype machine went into full effect. I'm not a fan of Kendrick's music specifically his flow and rhyming cadence. People are so desperate for lyricism that when anything sounds like the "Golden Era" they hop on it.

Word.

I respect his lyricism but I can't get into GKMC at all. Ain't played it but twice since I put it on my iTunes.

I couldn't have said it better myself.. well put very well put

Back
Top Bottom