**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

I just noticed French saying "Montana" in Ali Bomaye
laugh.gif
he is????
Wiz had like 4 bars on celebration
he did???

haha i didnt notice any of those features lol 

i guess the reality show didn't help..

either way, great album.
almost 100k. tho.. hats off to him i think the album is album of the year in my opinion .... man FUTURE on that " i remember" track just hats off to him man just hats off lol love it 

I played "I Remember" all the time. Game's opening lines in that verse :rofl: his off white porsche line. Jeezy verse is cold.

86K is cool, his last did 90. I expected a little over 100 since he has his show out.

Started listening to the album on my way to work this morning and this album is definitely a contender for album of the year. The record with Ye & Common is my fav so far. I'll finish it up on my way back home today.

I played "I Remember" all the time. Game's opening lines in that verse :rofl: his off white porsche line. Jeezy verse is cold.

86K is cool, his last did 90. I expected a little over 100 since he has his show out.

That 1st half of the verse was pure :x :rofl: I had to rewind that like "Wait...did he really just say that?" :lol:

I REMEMBUH!

Album is good, but I can't help but be a little bothered at how dude borrowed so many other artist's style for this.

Album is HARD flat out. Pretty much every feature was solid, and the flip of Lady on All That was brilliant.

86k first week lmaoooooooo

game is whack and it proved that with those sells

he was on twitter and instagram promoting HARD and he flopped

50 won

GGGGGGG G-unit

Back
Top Bottom