**Official Game Thread** New Album "Jesus Piece" out Dec. 11th!

album is nice and idgaf im playing celebration on NYE 
pimp.gif

Somewhat disappointed Fab didn't have a verse on All That. Those types of songs are right in his lane.

There has to be a version will a full verse, I can't believe Game brought him to the studio to spit like 2 bars at the end of a song.

For real. It reminded me of GFK's "Barrel Bros" where Beanie Sigel's verse fades out at the end. But at least he actually spit a bunch of bars before hand.

Not a 2Chainz fan but he got off on Ali Bomaye :wow:.. & that beat is fire, who made it?

out of 15 tracks on the deluxe version 12 of them are undeniable to me.

dont care for scared now, church and i hate "i remember".

if he had black jesus and some of the other sunday service tracks I cant recall in their place woulda been certified classic to me.

its a great album though my 2nd fav hip hop album of the year behind kendrick. 4.5/5

Last edited:
if he had black jesus and some of the other sunday service tracks I cant recall in their place woulda been certified classic to me.
its a great album though my 2nd fav hip hop album of the year behind kendrick. 4.5/5
My sentiments exactly, I would those 3 with Holy Water, Black Jesus, and Murder/ Heaven 4 a Gangsta..Album would have been perfection.

Its funny that the 2 best albums of this year (IMO) are both from Compton...

I have the deluxe version, and pretty much agree. Celebration is a perfect way to end the album leading up to it, and I Remember & Blood Diamonds truly are extras

Mess with this track, but it sounds like it was written for 50 or Eminem more than Game.

Dre tho :pimp:

There has to be a version will a full verse, I can't believe Game brought him to the studio to spit like 2 bars at the end of a song.
seriously ???? I NEED TO HEAR FAB lol i get so mad because whenever his part comes up i keep forgetting it fades out so i turn up my radio to hear what he is saying and then its over.... every time i get tricked lol smh
seriously?? lol these are like my faves ... that beat on scared now and tr**** gets off on church 
This is fire.

I'm sure it's been mentioned but Ali Bomaye :x

the Florence + Machine sample :x

the beat itself :x

the verses :x

Back
Top Bottom