Official get’cho *** up and **VOTE NOV 6th Thread** Vol. YES YOU MATTER

Either way you vote you still lose.
8761F461-4B92-47CF-8C37-CAAA11FB0730.jpeg

Clever cartoon and all, but only one of those two "same" parties consistently attempts to take away the right to vote from people who want to vote the "next time", and refuse to do anything about faulty voting machines that switch votes.

I live in a red state and my vote is blue. Voting is pointless. I dont even bother anymore. The women in this country should be ashamed of themselves for letting the orange one in the oval office. There were enough votes with registered female voters alone to put her in. But nope.

Jimmies rustled?
Perhaps. I get what hes saying but even in the small elections my vote means sh*t if I already know the majority is going against me. Not one election I've ever voted in was decided by 1 vote. My vote DOES NOT COUNT. I vote the wrong way for my state.

I live in a red state and my vote is blue. Voting is pointless. I dont even bother anymore. The women in this country should be ashamed of themselves for letting the orange one in the oval office. There were enough votes with registered female voters alone to put her in. But nope.
Your vote is not pointless because a lot of people leave down ticket races not filled out.

You can help put a Secretary of State in office that will be in charge of voter registration, Attorney General office that will handle civil rights enforcement in the state. Furthermore State Attorneys that decide how punitive the criminal justice system will be by the way how people on probation are treated. Furthermore, the GOp's end game is to have a Constitutional Convention to enshrine theocracy and white supremacy into all our laws. The only way they can do that is if enough Statehouses call for one. So Dems need to have veto power in Statehouses

Plus your state probably has ballot measures too. If partisan gerrymandering every gets struck down that might create a couple purple districts in your state that could be flipped blue in voter rights are not surpressed. Voting is a long game, it might seem hopeless but you never know how your tiny bit helps.

This year Alabama elected a Dem. Don't give up hope famb. Please, still vote

Jimmies rustled?

There's a sexist, xenophobic, narcissistic, money-hungry ethno-nationalist sitting in the Oval Office and a Congress full of cowards, white supremacists, climate deniers, and gun nuts who won't stand up to him. The only thing standing in their way is an entire generation of eligible voters who for some ignorant reason or another chose not to vote two years ago.

So yeah, I think that jimmies in general are pretty rustled

Your vote is not pointless because a lot of people leave down ticket races bot filled out.

You can help put a Secretary of State in office that will be in charge of voter registration, Attorney General office that will handle civil rights enforcement in the state. Furthermore State Attorneys that decide how punitive the criminal justice system will be by the way how people on probation are treated. Furthermore, the GOp's end game is to have a Constitutional Convention to enshrine theocracy and white supremacy into all our laws. The only way they can do that is if enough Statehouses call for one. So Dems need to have veto power in Statehouses

Plus your state probably has ballot measures too. If partisan gerrymandering every gets struck down that might create a couple purple districts in your state that could be flipped blue in voter rights are not surpressed. Voting is a long game, it might seem hopeless but you never know how your tiny bit helps.

This year Alabama elected a Dem. Don't give up hope famb. Please, still vote
I will take your thoughts into consideration. Hella props for trying. 20 years voting in the south and the only candidate I've ever voted for that won in any election was Obama. I'm talking city and statewide elections. Louisiana is beyond *** backwards.

There's a sexist, xenophobic, narcissistic, money-hungry ethno-nationalist sitting in the Oval Office and a Congress full of cowards, white supremacists, climate deniers, and gun nuts who won't stand up to him. The only thing standing in their way is an entire generation of eligible voters who for some ignorant reason or another chose not to vote two years ago.

So yeah, I think that jimmies in general are pretty rustled

I totally understand and agree.

Dump the trump slogans will be a # hastag ill be advocating next presidential election.

^ “Think like me or leave the discussion.”
People like you are the reason why our voting system/representation continues on as usual. Invite all thoughts/feelings, listen with the intent to understand, then form your own opinion. Don’t try to silence people.

People like you are the reason why our voting system/representation continues on as usual. Invite all thoughts/feelings, listen with the intent to understand, then form your own opinion. Don’t try to silence people.
Try again baby boy. “Hey don’t vote” isnt a discussion. It’s a statement. This is a thread about going out and voting. You’re more than welcome to make a “hey don’t vote” thread.

Pretty sure it is gerrymandering, voter suppression, the cap on Reps, and our electoral system that was designed not for maintain democracy among a diverse population but to maintain the power of affluent white men is what makes our system continue on as usual.

People should vote in high numbers to destroy these barriers. And when it comes to the issue of respecting democracy, their is only one party that offers that. Yes, all views should be allowed, but I can see why some dudes are just fed up with entertaining nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom