Official get’cho *** up and **VOTE NOV 6th Thread** Vol. YES YOU MATTER

It’s one idiotic statement after another with no logical backing other than wanting to be a contrarian.

Don't argue with the "BOTH SIDES ARE THE SAME!" crowd; that phrase is just code for "I'm too illiterate or lazy to vote, so I'm just gonna say this as an excuse when people ask me why I didn't".

They'll play it off with the usual "Politicians don't listen to us or care about us" while ignoring the fact that without voting, we'd still be living in a Jim Crow society

And no, I'm not going to respond to them if they quote me; those posts are going to be filled with poor grammar and conspiracy theories/memes anyway

It’s one idiotic statement after another with no logical backing other than wanting to be a contrarian.
and for him to say neither are showing valid alternatives is false. especially at the local level where majority vote wins unlike electoral college. I’ve seen communities dig their own grave by using that same logic and not voting.

^ “Think like me or leave the discussion.”
People like you are the reason why our voting system/representation continues on as usual. Invite all thoughts/feelings, listen with the intent to understand, then form your own opinion. Don’t try to silence people.

Notice that I never asked anyone if they voted or not. I’m responding to someone attempting to shut down convo. Why do that?

“Water is wet”

“Well what about the people who don’t think that??????????????!!!??????? Waterbout dem??”

People like you are the reason why our voting system/representation continues on as usual. Invite all thoughts/feelings, listen with the intent to understand, then form your own opinion. Don’t try to silence people.

Notice that I never asked anyone if they voted or not. I’m responding to someone attempting to shut down convo. Why do that?
There’s nothing usual about what’s happening right now. Major shifts have taken place. Again, you have no idea what you’re talking about

If you don’t vote, just shut the hell up and don’t complain when those in office do and propose legislature which go against what you stand for.

And for the “both parties are the same” narrative. Perhaps more would be done to appeal to what you want if you’re a reliable voter. Progressive liberals always complain about how they don’t have a voice in the party yet are the most wishy washy voters and the quickest to take their hall and go home when a candidate doesn’t align 100% with their views and purity tests, yet they wonder why they have the minimal platform they do.

People will camp out for piss poor quality crappy made tv’s during Black Friday yet voting is too time consuming.

Bro when did I ever say " think like me or leave the discussion"? :rofl: . This discussion is about motivating people to vote. To think both sides don't have our interest in mind detracts from motivating people to vote. Your logic of not voting when being marginalized is much more dangerous and potentially silences people that are on the verge of not voting. How am I the reason our voting system/representation continues as usual? My boy's shuttling people to vote, my teacher is allowing kids to miss class to vote and if they vote they get extra credit, I've been out here trying to get people who don't care about voting into voting. You're opinions already silenced if you decide not to vote. Your mindset towards this election and the state of our government should be proactive and not reactive.

I just find it funny how people and celebs are pushing people to vote. Where was all this energy all these years

Either way, on the federal level, politicians only answer to campaign donors and special interests. They've been bought and paid for.

And blastercomber I would like to pick your brain a little but it seems like you just want to joke.

The worst ones to me are the people on social media talking **** Trump every day and posting vids and links of him doing and encouraging stuff they don’t like yet are vocal about how they don’t vote.

I mean, you talk about how bad you feel he is the past 2 plus years and there’s a chance to potentially limit his power next week and you have no clue of what’s going on. Much easier to post **** Trump links than it is to get informed I guess.

fluid hips fluid hips

Every election cycle there are celebs pushing people to vote. But since Trump is a unique threat, people really are out here for this midterm. Low turnout in previous Midterms is major problem for the left, and have helped give Trump much more power than he would otherwise have. Hell it helped him get elected.

Most of the stuff on ballot are not Federal races anyway, and Trump is not up for reelection for another two years.

So there should be nothing stopping you from voting.

Most of the stuff on ballot are not Federal races. And Trump is not up for reelection for another two years.

So there should be nothing stopping you from voting.

People really need to look at what's on the ballot in their state.

All this information can be easily found from a quick google search.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom