Official get’cho *** up and **VOTE NOV 6th Thread** Vol. YES YOU MATTER

I live in a red state and my vote is blue. Voting is pointless.

giphy.gif

I’m not here to tell people what to do or what not to do, I would never tell someone not to vote. I also wouldn’t make a thread saying “hey, don’t vote” and expect people not to question it and state their opinions. That’s all.

I’m not here to tell people what to do or what not to do, I would never tell someone not to vote. I also wouldn’t make a thread saying “hey, don’t vote” and expect people not to question it and state their opinions. That’s all.
Stop. All that “everyones opinion matters” BS does not apply everywhere. This is one of those places. Take it or leave it

Sad but so true. Especially the states and counties who require certain types of ID only and then place themselves far away from any minority communities.
Don’t forget the cases where machines are knowingly rigged to vote a certain way (don’t know how that’s legal) and the crafty “your signature looks kinda different so I won’t take it” BS.

Last edited:
^ “Think like me or leave the discussion.”
People like you are the reason why our voting system/representation continues on as usual. Invite all thoughts/feelings, listen with the intent to understand, then form your own opinion. Don’t try to silence people.

This

Because we are still apart of the whole and do not feel as though we are correctly represented. Not hard to understand.

Whenever people tell you not to vote, they never have any alternatives. They all feel like agents to me.

With that said, I mailed my ballot last monday

Whenever people tell you not to vote, they never have any alternatives. They all feel like agents to me.

With that said, I mailed my ballot last monday

You should feel like that if someone doesn’t offer up any alternatives. Sounds valid to me.

Since Bush v. Gore, I have felt like voting was a waste of time. ( I did vote during Obama's runs because I felt I was making a statement). But the whole electorial college vs. popular vote left me feeling dejected and angry.

I do plan on voting on the 6th because I do feel my vote matters more locally, and there are some issues where I want to be heard, like rec mj.

Bout to dust off my voters card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom