Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Should be a great game, It would be nice to see a snow storm NFC Championship game.

Will be very tough for the Giants, but they are 3-0 in an NFC Championship game lifetime.

Ok

Please just get Bradshaw in the game.

F'n Jacobs looks like he's running scared and has a load in his pants.

I heard something about the Packers DE Kampman calling the Giants O-line "dirty". Furthermore, Patriots Safety Rodney Harrison confirmed what Kampmansaid. Out of anybody, Harrison is the last person to talk. And I don't understand where Kampman is even coming from.

BIG GAME ELI .... you guys gotta be impressed.....

and happy as the packers just lost a timeout ...

If the Jints pull this off, I will not hear the end of this from My Pops. This+#!*+* called it as soon as the playoffs started.
smh.gif

That fluke 90 yard TD hurt man.

The defense needs to hold the Packers, and the secondary needs to stop sucking.

Any way we can clone Aaron Ross?

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

You Giants fans have started picking up Cowboys fans tendencies. You dudes are lames. Act like you've been there before.

wow dude..chillout

laugh.gif
the pack need to stop the run, and let our runners do our thing, case closed

Ryan Grants 200 +yds > _____'s playoff performance on the ground

I wish i could get to the game, i would even bust out my DUNK BRAZILS like i did for a game last year
laugh.gif
got so many people offering me $$$ for those at thegame... imagine getting favre to sign them
eek.gif

Packers :

250 running yards

275 passing yards

???hmmmm????

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

Sunday
Mostly sunny and cold, with a high near 7.
How the hell do you have a high of 7, im glad it dont get that cold where im at. GEEEEZ

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

eek.gif
laugh.gif

I'll take the gripe from the other Giants fans but not the mayor of KFC.

son, fall back before you get aired out again.

Now let's get to the game. Terrible offense from the Pack. Giants are doing all they want hurting that man coverage.

EDIT: About time we get a stop.

who ARE you?...

moronsalt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom