Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

Regarding the Jints season, it is a success because of the fact that they achieved so much more than anyone thought. I said they would be 9-7 personally, buteveryone was giving them no more than 7 wins from what I heard preseason. Just shows you how little all that crap means. Anyway, I will be dissappointed if welose today, but it doesn't take away from getting there. Obviously the only happy team at the end of the season is the Super Bowl champ, but other teamsstill feel successful even if they don't win a Super Bowl because of what they accomplished. In my opinion, the Jints are one of those teams who should beproud of what they did regardless of the outcome today.

LET'S GO JINTS!!!

Wow
eek.gif

Helps ME sleep better? Yeah, ok.
laugh.gif

If Eli has a bad game tomm and Giants lose a game they are supposed to lose tomm (the Packers are the better team), of course it would be disappointing the fewdays afterwards...but in a week or so , NO Giants fan will be extremely upset at the team or at any particular player b/c they've reached a point most didnot expect them to (at the start of the season, non Giants fans picked em to finish last, and I picked em to finish at .500 at best). Just b/c they don'twin the title, does not mean the season was a FAILURE.

Just b/c you don't view it that way doesn't mean you should tell Giants fans that they SHOULDN'T admire how the season panned out. The last 4minutes of the Cowboys game, when the Giants have 2 conservative 3 and outs and watching the defense until the last play shut the opponent down....those fewmoments alone made this season worthwhile to me, b/c as a fan I can't ask for anything more than watching the team I root for play their damn!@%! off.

Hey, I'm a nut case for healthy food everyday of the week, I am entitled to eat garbage all day and get drunk for this occasion.
laugh.gif

Wow, look at the Packers defense crying like little girls "The offensive line plays dirty.", boo hoo, every offensive line is dirty.

Back
Top Bottom