Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

plax is bundled up to the max
laugh.gif

Should be a helluva game. Been MIA in the Giants threads (and the Knicks thread, heck been MIA from NT in general in December), but i've been followingevery single Giants game since '98.

Going boarding this weekend...carve all morning, watch the game, nap, party with girl and my friends...should be a great Sunday!

anyone catch the ESPN SPIFF where they had a Favre jogging around Green Bay NAKED
roll.gif

Obviously it wasnt him, but they made a story.... "before every playoff game favre joggs around Green bay naked, so by game time when he's got hisuniform on, he's on fire

roll.gif
that was one of the funnier skits i need them do this year

Packers are a great team, and I have a ton of respect for this team, esp the way Favre has played well all season long.

I hope to see a great game with the Giants coming out on top, but it will be extremely difficult because the Packers actually have a good secondary, unlike thelast over-ratedteam they just faced.

I think this game can go either way. But it will be a lot closer than the week 2 score.

My prediction:

24-17, Packers..and no I didn't pick the Packers because the Giants beat us..well, yea I did.. Yes I'm still salty..
laugh.gif

Farve is either gonna throw an INT..or lead them down the field for a score on this drive..

plus the Packers are more inexperienced than the Giants.
Everything was going right in your post Mez before you said that.

Our 'inexperience' didn't show at all last Saturday did it? Going down 14-0 early and then blasting the 'Hawks out the building?

The LAST team to capitalize on our 'potential inexperience' would be the Giants.

Don't get me wrong. I respect your G-Men. But c'mon...
grin.gif

i have never went from upset to happy so quick in my life

that was a dumb play call on third down

Back
Top Bottom