Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Man i dont know how we going to pull this one out but i hope we do. I think this game is going to be alot harder then the dallas game for the Giants.

The only way i see us winning is if we man handle the Packers o-line and create turnovers.

Packers 5 wr sets are gonna hurt us with our banged up secondary but then they could run the ball with grant and there defense is top 10 in the league.

Spag needs to draw up some zone blitzes if our secondary is going to be banged up this game, im a have a heart attack if i see them playing man to man defenseespecially on 3rd down with our 3rd corner being someone who was on the practice squad.

Whats the status on madison?dockery?ross? hopefully Giants come out on top but its definitely going to be a low scoring game.

gotta catch the ball on defense.
ohwell.gif

nice seeing the d-line push the o-line into favre. get that pressure goin early n often.

LOL They act like Eli dont have on DVD or something, people are so damn dumb.
They are quite aware that Eli probably won't be watching there station at all, thats not the point, just another thing to get Packer fansexcited and create interest in their station.....not that big of a deal.

Back
Top Bottom