Official Giants at Packers thread... vol. What's stopping a Cowboys vs. Patriots superbowl?

This is $*@*%#% absurd.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by mheftman

michael%20strahan.jpg
giants074.jpg
07_0104_98.jpg
g_osi_195.jpg
giants.jpg

Strahan - Cofield - Robbins - Osi - Tuck

see you in the Cowboys Packers backfield
I posted this in the Giants v. Cowboys thread - and it still holds true for this weekends matchup.

Its actually kind of nice to play a team that you dont hate.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by PlatinumFunk

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce would have

I pray to the heavens that we see Favre and GB in the Super Bowl against Brady and NE...with a NE victory.

That would be almost as sweet as my own team winning.
pimp.gif

Let the man go out in style, word to Elway.
Hey I'm a Brett fan...seriously, I respect the man. But if we beat SD...theres no way I would sacrifice a 19-0 season for him
laugh.gif
. But if SD gets by us...then by all means, go out in style Brett

Lol, doesn't really matter anyway. Ellis Hobbs is not going to be able to handle Jennings if it does happen though (GNB VS. NE in the superbowl). Iwonder if Brett will really play lights out in his possibly last time to shine, chances are dude doesn't retire this year anwyays
laugh.gif

First, I agree with Chester. Cool down the talk in here. Seriously

2nd, the song the Packers play after a score is "Bang on my Drum All Day" by Todd Rundgren. I love 80's music, and Cincy plays it as well.Somewhat of a dumb song to play in football, but whatever. You would think Lambeau would only play NFL Films music

I like the Packers in this one. I think it'll be close, but I can't see the Pack losing it at Lambeau.

Packers 28

Giants 20

Back
Top Bottom