Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Ill be there 11-13 :pimp:

We out there!

Seems like half of NT is going that weekend

I'm so ready...For got to tell u I know 3 groups of girls heading out :smokin

Might be out there aswell.. for anyone intrested living social LV has a pretty good deal for that weekend.. wristband would get u into all the hot spots... and there is a coupon floating around for an additional 30% off ur purchase...

View media item 467750

Definitely wouldn't do this, just do a handshake and/or BS.

gonna be out there july 11-14. can. not. wait.

Come get it in with us boy.

Tuesday - 1Oak

Weds - Eclipse

Thursday - Tao or Marquee

Should I expect any of those locations to be "ratchet" like Pure???? I live in the hood, the last thing I need while I'm on vacation is to be around my usual ratchet surroundings :lol:

Tuesday is 1OAK's industry night and 1OAK hasn't been ratchet the times I've been

Haven't been to Eclipse but sounds like it's mostly EDM so no ratchet there

On Thursday I would do Hakkasan, It's their industry night.

Marquee can get ratchet in the hip hop room but it's usually straight. Tao can be hit or miss. Wasn't great when I went on a Thursday earlier this month

We out there!
I'm so ready...For got to tell u I know 3 groups of girls heading out :smokin
Definitely wouldn't do this, just do a handshake and/or BS.
Come get it in with us boy.

I'm out in Vegas the 11th-14th also! Got a friends wedding in SoCal then just staying in the area to hit Vegas for a pretty big tournament (EVO for those who know :smile: )

Tuesday is 1OAK's industry night and 1OAK hasn't been ratchet the times I've been

Haven't been to Eclipse but sounds like it's mostly EDM so no ratchet there

On Thursday I would do Hakkasan, It's their industry night.

Marquee can get ratchet in the hip hop room but it's usually straight. Tao can be hit or miss. Wasn't great when I went on a Thursday earlier this month

I appreciate the info fam :nthat:

what ya'll got planned for your trip?

i think im staying at some luxor suite (one of my friends is organizing everything) and am probably doing hakkassan friday night and light saturday night.

no plans yet as for the day clubs but im tryna see what's poppin.

what ya'll got planned for your trip?

i think im staying at some luxor suite (one of my friends is organizing everything) and am probably doing hakkassan friday night and light saturday night.

no plans yet as for the day clubs but im tryna see what's poppin.

Saturday - Tao Beach then Light
Sunday - ? Then XS Nightswim

Just booked my Vegas trip, going out there July 3-6th. I'm staying at the Cosmo and got a terrace studio for $750, 2 people, 3 nights, from hotels.com . If you use coupon code Summer13 it takes 20% off your total price. Havent been to vegas in years, hopefully I can make the most of it :smokin . Time to read up on this thread.

So, whats poppin for 4th of July weekend my people? Anything good?

Last edited:
Just booked my Vegas trip, going out there July 3-6th. I'm staying at the Cosmo and got a terrace studio for $750, 2 people, 3 nights, from hotels.com . If you use coupon code Summer13 it takes 20% off your total price. Havent been to vegas in years, hopefully I can make the most of it :smokin . Time to read up on this thread.

I'll be out there from the 1st-5th, holla @ me if you want to link up one of those nights :nthat:

I'll be out there from the 1st-5th, holla @ me if you want to link up one of those nights
nthat.gif
Just booked my Vegas trip, going out there July 3-6th. I'm staying at the Cosmo and got a terrace studio for $750, 2 people, 3 nights, from hotels.com . If you use coupon code Summer13 it takes 20% off your total price. Havent been to vegas in years, hopefully I can make the most of it
smokin.gif
. Time to read up on this thread.

Tried to convince the homie to do the trip July 12-14 so I could try and link up with all the other NTers on their summit but no dice.  So we ended up just booking for July 5-7.  Going to do a table at Tao/1Oak/Tryst Friday night.  Pool Party Saturday morning and XS on Sat night.  Let me know if any of you guys want go in for a table.  Mini summit?
nerd.gif

I'll be out there from the 1st-5th, holla @ me if you want to link up one of those nights :nthat:

Tried to convince the homie to do the trip July 12-14 so I could try and link up with all the other NTers on their summit but no dice.  So we ended up just booking for July 5-7.  Going to do a table at Tao/1Oak/Tryst Friday night.  Pool Party Saturday morning and XS on Sat night.  Let me know if any of you guys want go in for a table.  Mini summit? :nerd:

Damn, I'm leaving mid day on the 5th, couldn't get an early flight back on the 6th :smh:

Back
Top Bottom