Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

i'm here now leaving in the morning :\

if you don't know how to play blackjack, don't try and learn at a table at night. >:

I suggest some of you guys go with the John Taffer's on the rocks 3 day pass.
3 Days, 1 ticket, 20 nightclubs, 8 pool parties for $149.

http://www.ontherockslasvegas.com/

Light isn't on that list though, so if you need anything form there make sure to shoot me a PM!

Nah man we have BS all four events lol. Got the Goose special at XS for cheaper than advertised...2 bottles for 500.

Ill be there 13th and 14th....ill be with a huge group of people 11-15th so ill prolly meet up with yall at a few places

What truly separates Tao from Lavo Iv'e been to both once and saw little to no difference but music of course Tao is a lot bigger as well. Both were okay.

Nier- Any idea who will be at Light July 13?

Last edited:
will b there friday.. my whole weekend is set except friday night... what yal doin then?

Ill be there 13th and 14th....ill be with a huge group of people 11-15th so ill prolly meet up with yall at a few places

Just hit me week of and let me know. Our table will be crowded, u can find us haha.

What truly separates Tao from Lavo Iv'e been to both once and saw little to no difference but music of course Tao is a lot bigger as well. Both were okay.

Nier- Any idea who will be at Light July 13?

Lavo is a lounge. Tao is 10x better imo, more talent forsure.

Going there from July 8th to July 10th...
Going with a girlfriend though.
Will I still have a good time? :rolleyes

I might be interested fam; I got 2 guys and 1 my girl...we def Wana do 1oak

Tried to convince the homie to do the trip July 12-14 so I could try and link up with all the other NTers on their summit but no dice.  So we ended up just booking for July 5-7.  Going to do a table at Tao/1Oak/Tryst Friday night.  Pool Party Saturday morning and XS on Sat night.  Let me know if any of you guys want go in for a table.  Mini summit? :nerd:

I'm in vegas Sept. 13.-17 for the fight. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. First time in sin city.

I'm in vegas Sept. 13.-17 for the fight. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. First time in sin city.

im there 14-16 sep, gonna get yucky, vegas is gonna be full of mexican fresa girls wilding out celebrating mexican independence day

canelos fight, alejandro fernandez and luis miguel that weekend, my boys and i will be out in full force :smokin

im there 14-16 sep, gonna get yucky, vegas is gonna be full of mexican fresa girls wilding out celebrating mexican independence day

canelos fight, alejandro fernandez and luis miguel that weekend, my boys and i will be out in full force :smokin

i had to google it, but i like the sound of fresa's.

man.. just going to miss the weekend most of you guys are going.

Anyone ever make a 1 day drive to the grand canyon from vegas? I have a flight leaving around 8pm and I was just wondering if I can make it to the Canyon and back in time if I leave around 5am. Thanks.

man.. just going to miss the weekend most of you guys are going.

Anyone ever make a 1 day drive to the grand canyon from vegas? I have a flight leaving around 8pm and I was just wondering if I can make it to the Canyon and back in time if I leave around 5am. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom