Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Was in Vegas 2 weekends ago. Super last minute after my girl at the time left me booked a flight to join my 2 friends down there. Didn't do much as far as nightlife, we hit XS Friday night for Skrillex, a lot of dudes in the crowd, should have done EBC at night but we still had a good time doing GA.
Drank non stop, gambled a lot more than I normally do, was betting recklessly, got way up, and left way down :smh:
Struck out on my 2 best chances at yams, first night we met a group of chicks from Penn State and I was getting down with the cutest of the group, was way to drunk to pull. We hit them up the next day but they all blacked out at Flamingo pool. Saturday night had this chick from a bachelor party that had a spare suite her mom had booked, we were going to hit and her mom hit her up saying she was actually staying there because it was closer than her suite at the Wynn :smh:

Also our flight out was at 6:30am and my boy had the genius plan to not book a room Saturday night. Never again in my life, I was running on fumes and just kept drinking so I didn't crash. Ended up at the airport at 4am passed out on the floor. I will never fly out that early again in my life.

Probably not the most responsible trip since I have 2 bachelor parties coming up and doctors bills, but no regrets!

^ I would have agreed until I recently went to cabo! Holy fuxk if you wanna get over your girl go there, the local girls are down

Trying to get back to Vegas around January, went earlier this year in April and got too drunk at bottle service and fell off the top of the table backwards at XS [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] the whole club turned and looked at me

Last edited:
I just did Ebc at night 2bottles of champagne 3 bottles of goose was 2800 all in we were right in front of the dj booth for RL grime would def do it again minus the party favors.. Made me yack in the bathroom and tip the attendant to clean that ish up.

Let me know if you want the hosts info.

was it 2800 after you tipped? how much do yall normally tip? im going next weekend and its the first time im gonna be in charge of getting the tables so i wanna come correct.

Just some info. Went to Mirage dropped the $20 dollars and got a nice upgrade to the suite floor room was bigger but not a suite.

Also how are beers $11 dollars at 1oak??

Just some info. Went to Mirage dropped the $20 dollars and got a nice upgrade to the suite floor room was bigger but not a suite.

Also how are beers $11 dollars at 1oak??

$11 is about the going rate for beers at clubs in Vegas lol. I think it's anywhere from $10-$12, depending on the beer.

I never been out there, I was reading online about the no sneakers an at threw me off. I need to know so I know what to pack for when I head out there in September

Just booked my flight and hotel for Sept, can't wait
pimp.gif

Are gopros allowed at the pool parties?

I never been out there, I was reading online about the no sneakers an at threw me off. I need to know so I know what to pack for when I head out there in September

nightclubs - all black vans authentics, chucks, creative recs, sambas, suede loafers etc...

dayclub - anything, except timbs :lol:

Are gopros allowed at the pool parties?

no.

Last edited:
$11 is about the going rate for beers at clubs in Vegas lol. I think it's anywhere from $10-$12, depending on the beer.
Old man here going since 2005. Last time I went was like 7 bucks a pop and that was like 2 years ago.

Old man here going since 2005. Last time I went was like 7 bucks a pop and that was like 2 years ago.

I heard a guy order a Corona next to me at Drai's two years ago. It was $12. I think it was either 16 or 20 ounces though. A Bud Light in a club is going to be a 16-ounce bottle.

flippin the script here.

say your gf goes on a BP in Vegas...how do you feel about it?

are you ok with her and her friends being at another guys table sippin their bottles ? exchanging numbers?

is that an insecurity thing or a disrespect thing?

thoughts.

Someone hook me up with some club promoters.

Looking for marquee.

And someone tell me bottle service at

Marquee or drais for night?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom