Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Hip hop room at Ommia is dope as hell. I was there 85% of the time last time I was there, baddies everywhere too.

About homey going dolo to Vegas...I would do it...Sometimes your friends aint down so you gotta learn how to enjoy your own company..

Props for that post and sharing your experience...You probably had more action than some some folks who roll with their squad lol.

How's the dress code lately? are dress shoes still required, could i wear some black vans without any issues? even if i'm popping bottles?

How's the dress code lately? are dress shoes still required, could i wear some black vans without any issues? even if i'm popping bottles?

I hate dress shoes. I usually wear boat shoes like sperrys and I've gotten into places. I'm not sure if that's a allowed but haven't been stopped before.

Last edited:
Loafers is what I'm wearing from now on, my brown wingtips got destroyed from last time there.

Last edited:

Are they all black? If so you're fine. If getting bottles they are more lenient on dress code, but no bright Jordans or Nikes.

Homie just got back from Vegas said it was a little hot

Q9X7s5.gif

Thanks.

Has anyone been to "the light"? How's it compare to other spots

Light is alright. Can't speak on it too much because I've only been once. Dance floor was packed when I went but I guess there was some big EDM dude there. Not familiar with that scene so I didn't know anything about it lol. 3 bars there IIRC.

Similarly - how will Chainsmokers at Omnia? Is the hip hop room at Omnia any good?

Hip hop room at Omnia is :smokin

Been to Omnia 3 or 4 times and always spend the majority of my time in there.

Last edited:
Flying out this evening. Will be at Drai's tonight (Fabolous). Jewel tomorrow night w/ Lil Jon. Haven't been yet so we'll see how that goes.

flippin the script here.

say your gf goes on a BP in Vegas...how do you feel about it?

are you ok with her and her friends being at another guys table sippin their bottles ? exchanging numbers?

is that an insecurity thing or a disrespect thing?

thoughts.
For me, nah I wouldn't have a problem. I'm not an insecure or jealous dude. Exchanging numbers with other guys though? That sounds crossing the line. On the flip side my girl would not be comfortable with me going to a Vegas bp....but I can't say I'd blame her [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]. We r married with kids fwiw so your situation may be different. I'd think if y'all r just dating, f it man who cares, let her do her thing

flippin the script here.

say your gf goes on a BP in Vegas...how do you feel about it?

are you ok with her and her friends being at another guys table sippin their bottles ? exchanging numbers?

is that an insecurity thing or a disrespect thing?

thoughts.

I think it's her being disrespectful. This also goes along with the thought that it's hard for women in serious relations to do certain things with their single friends.
Sipping on bottles getting wasted at random dudes tables?

Last edited:
Drinking on another guys expense.....I get how that's sketchy but I'm ok on that, cuz I know she won't go past that. Maybe I'm naive but I trust her like that, and if she's gonna be partying in Vegas,, have a good time. Other women are different though, some women will cheat if u give em any attention, so it all depends

Food pics
Touched down at around 10 PM Friday evening. Checked in at the Linq. 

Pregame 
happy.gif

Headed over to Drai's around midnight. DJ was crackin. Loso came on at around 2-230 iirc

Next morning went to HEXX for brunch (right on the strip in front of Paris). Place is open 24/7. Food is on point.

$20 bottomless mimosas there too. The champagne and juice is pre-mixed for those who are wondering, so the waiter just comes around and refills your glass from a pitcher. 

'Overcooked bacon' (basically candied bacon). Not sure what that dipping sauce was... buttery, frosting type of texture

Carnitas hash. Looks like a pile of mush but it was pretty damn good.

Cinnaroll waffle. That pile of white doo doo on top is cream cheese frosting. 

Spent a good few hours at the Linq pool (21+) Good sized crowd, small *** pool. Nice bar area tho. 

Dinner at FIX in the Bellagio. Food was crazy good. 8 oz filet, Penne, 'smoked mashed' potatoes. 

The drink in the pic is a pineapple mojito. The thing on my filet was a potato chip or some **** 
laugh.gif

I think we got outta there for ~$130 for 2 people..

Back to the room to pregame, then headed to Jewel in the Aria. 

Showed up at ~1230, lines were long but we had pre-sales so we essentially skipped all the wait which looked like it would take a good 30-45 min for GA. 

When you first enter it's either upstairs (bar and bottle service 'suites' which take 3/4 of the upstairs balcony space) or downstairs (dance floor, bar). Place was not that big at all and therefore it was packed as hell lol. Basically looked like Omnia's main room cut in half and shrunken down a little. Lil Jon DJ'd. Not really impressed with the place overall lol. 

Lunch the next day at Holstein's 
pimp.gif

Billionaire Burger w/ sweet potato fries

The Rising Sun 

Coffee and Donut shake to go (Patron XO cafe)

And a little snack before flying back home lol. Chorizo nachos at Chayo (Linq promenade)

Last edited:
DJ Mustard @ Daylight day party = must go for hiphop/rap fans? Anyone been? How's Daylight without bottles/cabanas?

Thanks!

Food pics
Touched down at around 10 PM Friday evening. Checked in at the Linq. 

Pregame :D
View media item 2141002

Headed over to Drai's around midnight. DJ was crackin. Loso came on at around 2-230 iirc

Next morning went to HEXX for brunch (right on the strip in front of Paris). Place is open 24/7. Food is on point.

$20 bottomless mimosas there too. The champagne and juice is pre-mixed for those who are wondering, so the waiter just comes around and refills your glass from a pitcher. 

View media item 2141008
'Overcooked bacon' (basically candied bacon). Not sure what that dipping sauce was... buttery, frosting type of texture

View media item 2141021
Chorizo hash. Looks like a pile of mush but it was pretty damn good.

View media item 2141053
Cinnaroll waffle. That pile of white doo doo on top is cream cheese frosting. 

Spent a good few hours at the Linq pool (21+) Good sized crowd, small *** pool. Nice bar area tho. 

Dinner at FIX in the Bellagio. Food was crazy good. 8 oz filet, Penne, 'smoked mashed' potatoes. 
The drink in the pic is a pineapple mojito. The thing on my filet was a potato chip or some **** :lol:
I think we got outta there for ~$130 for 2 people..

View media item 2141064

Back to the room to pregame, then headed to Jewel in the Aria. 

Showed up at ~1230, lines were long but we had pre-sales so we essentially skipped all the wait which looked like it would take a good 30-45 min for GA. 

When you first enter it's either upstairs (bar and bottle service 'suites' which take 3/4 of the upstairs balcony space) or downstairs (dance floor, bar). Place was not that big at all and therefore it was packed as hell lol. Basically looked like Omnia's main room cut in half and shrunken down a little. Lil Jon DJ'd. Not really impressed with the place overall lol. 

Lunch the next day at Holstein's :pimp:

Billionaire Burger w/ sweet potato fries
View media item 2141073

The Rising Sun 
View media item 2141074

Coffee and Donut shake to go (Patron XO cafe)
View media item 2141082

And a little snack before flying back home lol. Chorizo nachos at Chayo (Linq promenade)
View media item 2141097

going to vegas in a few weeks, we're gonna be staying at the linq. gotta see how small that pool is for myself.

going to vegas in a few weeks, we're gonna be staying at the linq. gotta see how small that pool is for myself.

Maybe I exaggerated a little. It's not tiny. It's just not the biggest of pools that I've been to in Vegas :lol:

They have floating beer pong tables to play in the pool and regular tables to play outside the pool if you're into that.

Maybe I exaggerated a little. It's not tiny. It's just not the biggest of pools that I've been to in Vegas :lol:

They have floating beer pong tables to play in the pool and regular tables to play outside the pool if you're into that.

nice that's good to know. my buddy was just telling me the other day how small the pool was. dude was saying it was tiny but I was thinking it cant be that small. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom