Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Has anybody done bar hopping downtown? Our group is gonna be splitting between Drais and DT the Friday night were there. I figured might as well try downtown for once since were hitting the club on Saturday and Nightswim on Sunday.

Has anybody done bar hopping downtown? Our group is gonna be splitting between Drais and DT the Friday night were there. I figured might as well try downtown for once since were hitting the club on Saturday and Nightswim on Sunday.

I've went to DT this past New Years day when we wanted to see what it was like. A bunch of locals and some chill spots but it don't feel like Vegas. Its more like downtown Reno, but not as grimey. :lol:

Going to drais on a Friday night

Is a table/bungalow/any section a must? Or is regular entry cool? It's a group of 6

If you're not tripping on hitting a club all 3 nights (which it sounds like you're not) and you've never been downtown I'd say do it just for the experience. You could always catch a cab back to the strip if you're not feeling it lol. I really don't like downtown that much. I feel like bar hopping on the strip >>> downtown all day everyday.

Going to drais on a Friday night

Is a table/bungalow/any section a must? Or is regular entry cool? It's a group of 6

6 dudes or mixed group? If it's 6 dudes I'd do a table. Mixed group and you're on the edge probably do pre-sales? Or maybe the ladies will get in free?? Not sure how that works.. I see groups of 4+ females get in free all the time and they get shuttled directly to a table full of thirsty dudes :lol:

6 dudes or mixed group? If it's 6 dudes I'd do a table. Mixed group and you're on the edge probably do pre-sales? Or maybe the ladies will get in free?? Not sure how that works.. I see groups of 4+ females get in free all the time and they get shuttled directly to a table full of thirsty dudes :lol:

3 dudes for girls, couples and family

What is the best way to get a girl at a club or nightswim?

bottleservice.jpg

Best way to get a girl is go up to her and read a poem

"When I see
A beautiful sunrise
When I see
The pretty night skies
When I see
A colorful rainbow
When I see
Blooming flowers in a row
When I see
A lusciously red rose
I am glad you are
The one my heart chose"

Just a quick general question about booking a hotel. Do prices at the major hotels drop much on the third party sites like Expedia closer to a trip date? Or am I just better off booking now since the drop won't be much? Thanks

How's the city around Halloween? I figure that it is still busy but is it extremely hot? are prices inflated much?  I'm trying to get down there before the pools close.

How's the city around Halloween? I figure that it is still busy but is it extremely hot? are prices inflated much?  I'm trying to get down there before the pools close.

The weather is not extremely hot, but it is still enjoyable. It can get a bit chilly at night.

Just a quick general question about booking a hotel. Do prices at the major hotels drop much on the third party sites like Expedia closer to a trip date? Or am I just better off booking now since the drop won't be much? Thanks
So Wasup

Third party usually has you pay it all upfront which is why it is a little cheaper, vs paying when you checkout.

So Wasup

Third party usually has you pay it all upfront which is why it is a little cheaper, vs paying when you checkout.
Thanks, I'm flying out there the 4th of October for an interview with the new NHL club, and they have me booked for 2 nights at an mgm property. Decided to extend the trip and vacation through that weekend, and wanted to try a different property like Caesars.

Possibly looking at going the dates of April 6-9 or somewhere in that time period. I know super far out but can any of you guys give me tips on getting a good deal with a hotel on the strip? Been to Vegas a few times now but every time have stayed with friends who live in town.

What's the recommendation for a baller on a budget to hit Vegas on September 23 - 25?

Not really about that posh, bottle service, spend $500+ on alcohol stuff, but I do want to hit a club with music and females. They don't have to be Perfect 10 models, just a spot where females drink and dance.

Back
Top Bottom