Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

From the Bay Area. Round trip for $300 i say no.. the most i would do is $120 each way if i had a choice.

Decided to hit up Wet Republic with a homegirl yesterday since our flights were at 8 and 9. I understand it wasn't the weekend but didn't expect it to be this dead. Felt like I was at a normal pool and not a pool party. :lol:

I'm going to Vegas next week 9/22-9/26 :pimp: Noticed Drais got a decent line up for that weekend. Just need to figure out which night to go

View media item 2166116

I'll likely be there for the T.I. show, but will prob just be general admission. My buddy already declined to consider splitting up bottle service costs.

Anyone ever been to Intrigue? Was quoted some real good prices on bottle service. Do they pull the good ol switcheroo where the price goes up when we show up?

I'll likely be there for the T.I. show, but will prob just be general admission. My buddy already declined to consider splitting up bottle service costs.

Anyone ever been to Intrigue? Was quoted some real good prices on bottle service. Do they pull the good ol switcheroo where the price goes up when we show up?

My boy and I will more likely go on the night T.I. performs and will be In general admissions as well. Its my first trip to Vegas so I'm still doing some research on spots that's worth htting up! I'm thinking about going to a strip club on Thursday. Anybody know a good strip club worth checking out? Looking for them THICK Vegas yams :smokin

My boy and I will more likely go on the night T.I. performs and will be In general admissions as well. Its my first trip to Vegas so I'm still doing some research on spots that's worth htting up! I'm thinking about going to a strip club on Thursday. Anybody know a good strip club worth checking out? Looking for them THICK Vegas yams :smokin

I read good things about Spearmint Rhino and Sapphire.

Some of these spots will arrange for limo service and drink deals if you put yourself on a guest list. How many deep are you rolling to LV?

My boy and I will more likely go on the night T.I. performs and will be In general admissions as well. Its my first trip to Vegas so I'm still doing some research on spots that's worth htting up! I'm thinking about going to a strip club on Thursday. Anybody know a good strip club worth checking out? Looking for them THICK Vegas yams
smokin.gif
wont find VEGAS yams in vegas... lol.

lotta the girls fly in just to work for the weekend, but yes sapphire is the place to be.

Imma be in Vegas this weekend too. Thought about checking Tip, but I don't wanna get shot or have bottles thrown at my head

Back
Top Bottom