Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Coming up on the...*gulp*...five-year anniversary of the greatest LDW trip ever to Vegas. Four nights that landed me on the disabled list for literally three days when I came back home. I swear, I almost went to the hospital. This was from XS that night:

Last edited:
I'll be on the Strip next friday..
Free stay at Caesars for 4 days..

You a high roller papi? I'm tryna get into the Total Rewards/mLife game, but need to figure out how much I need to be playing to get comped rooms.

Last edited:
Thanks bruh. It was all hella good. There was more but that was all the **** I took pics of. I always wanna try new spots when I'm out there, but I have a hard time passing up Holstein's and a few other joints :lol:

Rising sun burger ftw...is that your go to?

You a high roller papi? I'm tryna get into the Total Rewards/mLife game, but need to figure out how much I need to be playing to get comped rooms.
Nah I wouldn't consider myself a high roller at all..

Every now and then I'll do $100 hands on Blackjack and Roulette.. 

But I usually don't do that unless I'm already up $500+

My comfort level is more around $20-$25..

As far as figuring out comps.. Your guess is as good as mine..

But I think they value games that have a higher house advantage such as slots.. 

I mostly play tables games.. Wager around 3-4K per trip and leave with a decent profit..

My ex-gf would wager around 1k mostly on slots..

Sometimes she wins but usually is right around breaking even..

But guess who gets the better offers? She does.. I really don't understand it..

Last edited:
Hows daylight (bassjackers) vs wet republic (dj fergie) for a saturday? Going to ebc on that friday already and want to switch it up.

Last edited:
Not living in Sac anymore, but you should be able to get in on Southwest deals regularly. $49-69 each way.

$300 round trip and it's "on sale" :smh:

get a southwest rapid rewards card, 50K miles, minimum spend $2k/3 months. flight is prob under 25k RT if you an book a little in advance.

companion pass will be clutch too :nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom