Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Any word on the New Years eve lineup for clubs yet? Me and my old lady will be out there Dec 30th-Jan 2nd

From JC:

12/31 NYE
XS- Kaskade
Hak- Calvin Harris
Surrender- Diplo
Light- Sebastian Ingrosso

I believe Kaskade is at XS for a winter residency. He's also there on Halloween.

Never seen Diplo live

I know he's produced some hip hop stuff - Slight Work with Big Sean and Wale comes to mind, how much, if any, hip hop does he have in his sets?

I saw diplo at XS and he did play a lot of hip hop. A lot of trap remixes though if that matters. It was a night he wasnt headlining though so id assume hes forced to play more edm when hes the headliner.

Had bishes twerkin all over the place :lol:

Last edited:
Have fun with that :rofl:

I made that sound way more formal than it really is. I just have too much stuff going on in LA to break away. It's not business, as much as it is just having a lot of things to do. Trust me, I will be partying all weekend, just not in the desert.

Going there for Kanye's concert on the 26th next month.

Need leads for comps/presales anyone? It's just me and my bro but I'm trying to get together a group of like at least 6. Anything would help!

And handshakes: Same amount as the sammich, right?

I made that sound way more formal than it really is. I just have too much stuff going on in LA to break away. It's not business, as much as it is just having a lot of things to do. Trust me, I will be partying all weekend, just not in the desert.

What dates r u here again? Text me...

And JR, why didn't u just hit me up via facebook?? Lol.

Both are crazy.

You planning to do bottles? Will get better deals for Halloween.

NYE gets so packed and crazy. Never done Halloween but heard it's wild. Obviously not as crowded though

i will be there for halloween weekend oct31-nov2. tips/advice from guys who been there on halloween weekend before. I gone several times but only on random weekends.

Some last minute ****, but I'm hitting Vegas Oct. 25-27. Any leads on inexpensive plane tickets?

So my Vegas date is creeping up. Going Oct 16. Getting super excited.

Staying 5 nights at Rio comped.

Already got tix that Friday to see Bingo Players at Hakkasan. Gonna be seeing Penn and Teller the night we get there, and doing Voodoo on Thursday.

So amped

anyone have any links to deals for aria/mandalay? trying to book a trip for parents for christmas time and hoping someones got a link to 2 nts + 100$ credit deals.

thanks in advance!

Sapphire.

Vanessa changed my life.
pimp.gif

JRA - I'm goin for yeezy too :pimp:

Ecook - I'd hit u but no Facebook :smh:

No planning this time.
Just randomness and wherever I end up I'm sure it'll be epic

Back
Top Bottom