Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

can someone help me decide:
1. TAO, ~2k / 4 bottles
2. 1OAK, ~1.7k / 3 bottles

I've been to tao before and it wasn't that great (didn't get bottles), but i am also staying at venetian this trip so it's going to be more convenient. can anyone compare both clubs?

1OAK is much smaller than Tao and can gt pretty uncomfortable if it gets packed but this shouldn't be a problem if you are getting a table. Tao is huge and has multiple levels and some nights they will even open up the pool. You may want to look into who is DJing or performing and consider that also.

1. TAO, ~2k / 4 bottles

I've been to tao before and it wasn't that great (didn't get bottles), but i am also staying at venetian this trip so it's going to be more convenient. can anyone compare both clubs?

Just curious how many people in your party?

From DC, a month in advanced I paid $415. Hotel was $115 a night at "theHotel"

Speaking of which.. theHotel didn't much mention here, but we ran through chicks at Cosmo(very feminine rooms), Encore, Mandalay Bay and the Bellagio.. I'd put theHotel(soon to be Delano), outside of the Venetion and Palazzo, which I cant speak on personally.. but we heard great things about all weekend..

I'd put "thehotel" near the top of any lists.. great food options, shops, good looking "normal" females all over the place(ie. non-fake boobed, caked makeup etc). Its connected to Mandalay and Luxor, which has a topless pool and other stuff to get into. Was a great time.

Some other notes.. the most we paid for "entry" to anything this weekend, were two advanced tickets. One to EBC, the other to TAO. Everything else was cabs, food, and poisons. Its stupid easy to get into spots in Vegas just by talking to the door people, dressing the part and being confident. We got into Tao Beach, Marquee(this was place terrible.. just terrible), XS(ridiculous females), but cant get anything done inside.. way too hot). Hyde, Wet Republic and Rehab, where we got a connect for a "no min" Cabana on Sunday. No cover paid anywhere, and made some solid connections for the future.

Weekend was just too dope.. easiest place to pickup chicks are the topless spots. Bear and Moorea. Its just more laidback than the pool parties where everyone is getting live, then exhausted afterwards. We literally would scoop chicks early(before noon), take em up, lay it down.. and head to the pool parties by 1pm.

The length of time.. 5 days is way too long in Vegas. I'd say 3 days max in the summertime. Fly in Friday, eat, get fresh.. hit a spot or two.. rinse, repeat for sat/sun, then head home. In my case, by Sunday, I could speak.. my body was just finished. We would usually get in by 5-6am, would sleep until 8:45/9, then eat and start the day.. but that was the hard part. I guess coming from the eastcoast.. It felt like those few hours were enough, because i'd wakeup as normal. But after a few days.. was out of commission.

The females.. i'd say 90% were from Canadian(Montreal and Ontario) and Australian. the rest, were in from LA. Attractive, cool, down to earth.. Australian women in particular just showed alottt of love all weekend. They were on whats called "holiday" .. something that happens country wide.

When at thehotel what kind of room did you get?

Heard its going through renovations and if you stayed high up you might have had a newer room

When at thehotel what kind of room did you get?

Heard its going through renovations and if you stayed high up you might have had a newer room

We were on floor 18 in the "theSuite". two queens, living room, granite and marble everywhere. Was so dope. It wasnt of of the newest rooms though, as the MINUTE we checked out, the floor was flooded with workers, transforming that level.

There was construction going on downstairs on the main floor, but wasnt much of an eyesore, or disruption imo.

1. TAO, ~2k / 4 bottles

IMO 1OAK is definitely the better club

But with such a large group I would go for the extra bottle and the convenience of the location

ok, im finally ready to go back to vegas... labor day weekend for a bachelor party.. gonna get there on aug 29th and stay til tuesday... my boys are gonna go to lake havasu on saturday, not sure if i wanna go though..

around 15-20.

I'm surprised you even got offered a three-bottle minimum for 15-20 guys. Normally, the required ratio is three people per bottle (sometime four). Even at 15 people, four bottles is pushing it a bit. That being said, if you have 15-20 people, cough up the extra $300 for Tao and the extra bottle. You'll want it, because three bottles will disappear QUICK in a group that big. Be sure and pre func.

Or, inquire about B2G1 at 1Oak. If you fork over a little extra cash for four full priced bottles, you could end up with two extra bottles on the house.

Who else gonna be in Vegas this weekend? I will be out there Thurs - Late Sunday...

3 of us plus u.

On the stalker note, my name is what everyone calls me from HS so it's pretty easy to find out who I am. I found out via the TAY when she found out I smashed one of her old friends and asked that friend if we did... That friend then relayed the info to me... Plus she's emailed me stuff I've said on here.

Last edited:
Going to vegas this weekend!
Fri- Sunday
Staying at Treasure Island

Looks like a couple Nt'ers are gonna be there :smokin

what are the top spots for this weekend?

I want to try and hit up that Ja Rule event

WOW hella people going to Las Vegas.

Me and about 7 heads are planning to get bottle service. What spots are recommended? Marquee quote my boy 4,400.. Not sure what that includes

WOW hella people going to Las Vegas.

Me and about 7 heads are planning to get bottle service. What spots are recommended? Marquee quote my boy 4,400.. Not sure what that includes

Yep, we had a summit a year ago same weekend. Hit me if ur down to cruise, get u a much better deal haha.

Back
Top Bottom