Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

For any of the somewhat locals, do you ever roll last minute solo? I figure you can still profit off from the low key and no name lounges and bars.

I'm sure Ecook thought or done this himself :lol:

Sometimes the weekend plan falls through and I think about going solo since it's only a several hour drive.

I've never rolled completely solo but there have been quite a few nights where I ended up solo for the majority of the night. Still flourished even at major clubs

Edit - I have to find the story where I stayed an extra night by myself because this chick wanted me to - I stayed at her room at Encore for free and had a SW flight credit I needed to use

Last edited:
nerd.gif

Sometimes the weekend plan falls through and I think about going solo since it's only a several hour drive.

go for it. but on the other hand there are many excellent options in LA already.

i'm actually going solo this weekend, everyone i threw invites to is either broke, or their gf won't let em go with me, I got 4 days booked @ Wynn too :lol: :stoneface:

I already roam around LA solo 50% of the time so I'm comfortable and confident with myself

locked in Tryst for friday, EBC, zumanity, surrender for sat & sunday nightswim. if I can have a good time, & pull 1-2 females I will feel accomplished :smokin

Last edited:
go for it. but on the other hand there are many excellent options in LA already.

i'm actually going solo this weekend, everyone i threw invites to is either broke, or their gf won't let em go with me, I got 4 days booked @ Wynn too :lol: :stoneface:

I already roam around LA solo 50% of the time so I'm comfortable and confident with myself

locked in Tryst for friday, EBC, zumanity, surrender for sat & sunday nightswim. if I can have a good time, & pull 1-2 females I will feel accomplished :smokin
I'm already done the whole Hollywood, westside, DTLA thing since those places are 10-15 miles away :lol:

4 days..wow! I feel the same way. A lot of my friends are broke/boring/GFs won't let. This is on some random steez...like just driving Friday after work, mess around a bit and come home Sunday.

I'm with you on the solo thing, I traveled a lot for work and loved going to low key lounges in new cities to explore and mingle.

If you need a hang out partner, let me know :pimp: :lol:

I'm already done the whole Hollywood, westside, DTLA thing since those places are 10-15 miles away :lol:

4 days..wow! I feel the same way. A lot of my friends are broke/boring/GFs won't let. This is on some random steez...like just driving Friday after work, mess around a bit and come home Sunday.

I'm with you on the solo thing, I traveled a lot for work and loved going to low key lounges in new cities to explore and mingle.

If you need a hang out partner, let me know :pimp: :lol:

word, II was actually just at bungalow last Saturday with my boy from hermosa beach, it was my first time there, dope venue but I gotta make a few small adjustments to my game, get #'s much quicker, more FGA etc..

When I get back I'll try to set up following weekend, I'm thinking a pool party on the 25th, maybe standard, or Ace hotel, or skybar, I've only been to standard @ night. I'm leaning on Ace Hotel.

everyone in LA is welcome to go! I'll pm you my # too.

Last edited:
Big Sean got dropped for Trey Songz on Sat, so not going to Drais anymore. Probably do Surrender with Lil Jon. He's always fun.

I'm going to Vegas for the first time today, flight is later at night..

I have a question what is going out attire? Are all white sneakers good for getting into a club? And I imagine you have to wear jeans and a button down?

Just got back yesterday. I went to the UFC Fan Expo and NBA Summer League seemed like this past weekend was off the chain with the nba players.

For any of the somewhat locals, do you ever roll last minute solo? I figure you can still profit off from the low key and no name lounges and bars.

I'm sure Ecook thought or done this himself :lol:

I've never rolled completely solo but there have been quite a few nights where I ended up solo for the majority of the night. Still flourished even at major clubs

Edit - I have to find the story where I stayed an extra night by myself because this chick wanted me to - I stayed at her room at Encore for free and had a SW flight credit I needed to use
:lol: I remember that story

I have a question what is going out attire? Are all white sneakers good for getting into a club? And I imagine you have to wear jeans and a button down?

No sneakers man, or all black, but not white sneakers. Basically a nice pair of pants/jeans, button up shirt, black sneakers or dress shoes.

This is what we went out in to XS, can't see shoes though but we had on casual dress shoes

View media item 1627616

Last edited:
You can wear a DS/NDS pair of Stan smiths/Chucks/Fashion Sneakers if your whole outfit is drippin' swagu and you're with some thots. Other than that you're risking having to go back to the room and change

2 days away!

Thurs Flosstradamus at Surrender/Encore Night swim

Fri Day NBA summer league or wing it to a pool party

Fri Day Calvin Harris Omnia hiphop room 

Sat Day Pre sale Calvin Harris Wet Republic

Sat Night Trey Songz Drais table dance floor 

Sun Day Winging it

Sun Night Kaskade XS night swim

We got a big suite at Ceasers we might throw a party Fri and Sat.

Ok yesterday was the most fun night. had a table at xs with a few of my boys. got turnt up more than usual. picked up a few yambs n brought them to the table. they were pretty chill. Was just heated i threw up at the club n left immediately. At least it was the end of the night. it was my first time the whole trip. Having both the vodka and henny aint help lol

Last edited:

I got in many different spots with red MMM's, brown Ballys, black balenciagas but unless its a designer sneaker..wouldnt risk it

Going to Vegas next (sixth trip and I'm only 25), hopefully it isn't too hot out there. Gotta try shake shack this trip though. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom