Official "Going to Vegas in..." Vol. II "It was time"

Well my career right now is Hotel management and Vegas just looks tempting esp getting into the manager position. Housing is also cheap and i would just avoid weekends with the crowd 
eyes.gif

Time to post here more.
I'll try to keep track of who's in town but I'm out almost nightly.
Ecook is always on point with the answers I'll chime in when I can but always willing to help all.
I always get a table when I'm out and you're more than welcome to join if you're chipping in.

Time to post here more.
Ecook is always on point with the answers I'll chime in when I can but always willing to help all.
I always get a table when I'm out and you're more than welcome to join if you're chipping in.

i'm out this weekend, only plan so far is Skrillex on Saturday nite.

Going to Vegas in a month. Staying at the vannetian. Labor Day weekend so September 4-6 here's our lineup so far what you guys think, is this solid? We arrive 9 am Friday and leave Monday 10pm. Anyone else gonna be out there this time?

9/4 Friday day-nothing night-Drais
9/5 Saturday day-Drais night-Omnia
9/6 Sunday day-Tao beach night-xs nightswim
9/6 Monday day-nothing

Last edited:
Going to Vegas in a month. Staying at the vannetian. Labor Day weekend so September 4-6 here's our lineup so far what you guys think, is this solid? We arrive 9 am Friday and leave Monday 10pm. Anyone else gonna be out there this time?

9/4 Friday day-nothing night-Drais
9/5 Saturday day-Drais night-Omnia
9/6 Sunday day-Tao beach night-xs nightswim
9/6 Monday day-nothing

I'm a big fan of Tao Beach but on a Sunday of a holiday weekend I'd do EBC instead.

EBC is the best pool party by a solid margin IMO

Idk where yall from... But my boys idea of fun is turning up and having relations wit females.. I'm going to Vegas Monday.. I'm not gon say "oh Ima do this" and "oh Ima do that".. BUT.. I plan on being drunk around females... Hopefully it goes as planned... Regardless I got some videos for yall... I'm seein a lot of sub par reports

Where's the report/videos b? :lol:

Bachelor party on Sept 25-27th. Any NT'er's gonna be out and about that weekend feel free to hit me up.

Been a minute since I've been. Can't wait to get back. :smokin

Time to post here more.

Noah what are your thoughts on getting into town Monday at 11pm. We are staying south strip in 2 weeks. How tough would it be for 2 guys and a female to get into Marquee or XS? Not sure if presales are going to work that late since best case scenario we are there probably about 12:30

How's Halloween in Vegas?

Heard it's the best, looking to head out there this year myself.

Time to post here more.

Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn homie, long time no see/hear :wow:

Glad you're alive and still doing your thing out there in Vegas :nthat:

I'm working on a trip out there for Halloween so I'll definitely shoot you a PM around that time.

Heard it's the best, looking to head out there this year myself.
Damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn homie, long time no see/hear :wow:

Glad you're alive and still doing your thing out there in Vegas :nthat:

I'm working on a trip out there for Halloween so I'll definitely shoot you a PM around that time.

That's a mistake... Especially when The Don is going Oct 16-18 for his bday :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom