Official Golden State Warriors @ Denver Nuggets 9pm EST

Originally Posted by acidicality

damn, they had a 2on1 there with jackson/baron. not a bad shot, but i'd rather go for the 2 there, but whatever. this game is gonna be great down the wire
pimp.gif
I think Jackson missed that because he looked back before he shot to see if there were any defenders that were going to come from behind.

its all al's fault. juss a bad game from him. we needed him down the stretch. juss 2 points? not gonna cut it.

laugh.gif
that would be funny if the Warriors don't even make the playoffs. all that work, good season, but happened to be this year in the west.

Damn...I missed this game and just saw the box score...

Tough loss.

But denver has PHX twice now.. GS should be able to move right back in.

Good luck GS and Denver. Got to love the west.

That was a tough loss. Harrington REALLY needs to step up big time because I don't want to see Croshere getting all these minutes. Buike had a HORRIBLEnight so hopefully he can recover from that tomorrow. I am worried though because Monta, Baron, and Jack played big minutes tonight and we got a HUGE gameagainst Dallas tomorrow.

SMH at all the dudes that started to fall apart when we originally lost playoff positioning. Like I said in the official post, don't fall apart. Wearen't done yet. Also, could someone change the title of the official post.

Back
Top Bottom