OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

I hope yall are peeping all this reading material im giving you 
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rodgers is Packers' dream machine[/h1]

Since joining the NFL on FOX in 1995, Pam has established herself as one of the premier sports reporters on network television. She contributes feature stories and sideline reports for FOX NFL SUNDAY and reports from the NFL on FOX’s top game.

PRINT RSS
[img]http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/images/share_black.png[/img]

Updated Sep 11, 2010 1:38 PM ET

We all have them. Those recurring nightmares that can jolt you awake. Mine happens to be missing a Super Bowl on FOX because I had written down the wrong date. I compared notes with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers on the subject for some reason and I learned that he has three consistently bad dreams.

[h3]ROSTER BUZZ[/h3]Get all the breaking roster moves from the NFL right here.

1. He’s late for work. “That one sucks because I wake up and it’s like 3:30 (in the morning),

I hope yall are peeping all this reading material im giving you 
laugh.gif

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Rodgers is Packers' dream machine[/h1]

Since joining the NFL on FOX in 1995, Pam has established herself as one of the premier sports reporters on network television. She contributes feature stories and sideline reports for FOX NFL SUNDAY and reports from the NFL on FOX’s top game.

PRINT RSS
[img]http://msn.foxsports.com/fe/images/share_black.png[/img]

Updated Sep 11, 2010 1:38 PM ET

We all have them. Those recurring nightmares that can jolt you awake. Mine happens to be missing a Super Bowl on FOX because I had written down the wrong date. I compared notes with Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers on the subject for some reason and I learned that he has three consistently bad dreams.

[h3]ROSTER BUZZ[/h3]Get all the breaking roster moves from the NFL right here.

1. He’s late for work. “That one sucks because I wake up and it’s like 3:30 (in the morning),

I'll add my Aaron Rodgers news...

Rumor has it Rodgers is seeing Sports reporter Erin Andrews...

Keep hearing more confirmations about high profile NFL QB dating high profile ESPN personality and ESPN not being happy about it.

Because the latest [Erin Andrews] romance gossip circulating around the Bristol cafeteria right now involves not Maks [Chmerkovskiy], but Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The two were spotted by other ESPN people last week drinking (closely) at the bar underneath Boston’s Liberty hotel.
http://larrybrownsports.c...nking-dating-rumor/21483

Erin Andrews is soo
pimp.gif
but...Erin Rodgers...Aaron Rodgers ..? Hypothetically of course...

Friaj are you getting these articles from footballs future fourm?

I'll add my Aaron Rodgers news...

Rumor has it Rodgers is seeing Sports reporter Erin Andrews...

Keep hearing more confirmations about high profile NFL QB dating high profile ESPN personality and ESPN not being happy about it.

Because the latest [Erin Andrews] romance gossip circulating around the Bristol cafeteria right now involves not Maks [Chmerkovskiy], but Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers. The two were spotted by other ESPN people last week drinking (closely) at the bar underneath Boston’s Liberty hotel.
http://larrybrownsports.c...nking-dating-rumor/21483

Erin Andrews is soo
pimp.gif
but...Erin Rodgers...Aaron Rodgers ..? Hypothetically of course...

Friaj are you getting these articles from footballs future fourm?

the last thing rodgers needs right now is a high maintenece espn reporter nagging all day

this is the biggest year of his life....bring her to france in march playboy

the last thing rodgers needs right now is a high maintenece espn reporter nagging all day

this is the biggest year of his life....bring her to france in march playboy

These rumors were in the summer. I dont know if its still going on. I've just never heard it before.

These rumors were in the summer. I dont know if its still going on. I've just never heard it before.

fraij, tell me about it. I'm stuck with the Cardinals game. fml.

I'll need your assistance, sir. smh.

fraij, tell me about it. I'm stuck with the Cardinals game. fml.

I'll need your assistance, sir. smh.

What i always do is google "adthe" and just click the link that says watch live sports or watch live TV... then get to the sports page and look through the list.

SHould work, i wont have a link for it today cause im gonna be at the bar watching

What i always do is google "adthe" and just click the link that says watch live sports or watch live TV... then get to the sports page and look through the list.

SHould work, i wont have a link for it today cause im gonna be at the bar watching

Clay Matthews was an absolute beast, so was Chuck Woodson. 
pimp.gif

That one handed, leaping catch by Jennings. 
eek.gif

Justin Harrell
indifferent.gif

Raji was getting some nice push.

Nelson, Crosby and the rest of the special teams.
smokin.gif

Sam Shields looked lost every play. 
sick.gif

Offense was shaky but they'll be fine. 

Driver 50th td, what a stud. 

I wonder if we'll pick someone up to back up Jackson at RB while Grant is out or have someone like Kuhn be his back up. 
laugh.gif

We need to just pounce the Bills from the get go Sunday.

Clay Matthews was an absolute beast, so was Chuck Woodson. 
pimp.gif

That one handed, leaping catch by Jennings. 
eek.gif

Justin Harrell
indifferent.gif

Raji was getting some nice push.

Nelson, Crosby and the rest of the special teams.
smokin.gif

Sam Shields looked lost every play. 
sick.gif

Offense was shaky but they'll be fine. 

Driver 50th td, what a stud. 

I wonder if we'll pick someone up to back up Jackson at RB while Grant is out or have someone like Kuhn be his back up. 
laugh.gif

We need to just pounce the Bills from the get go Sunday.

mccarthy says its a "significant" ankle injury...

to be honest im not to worried about it tho...for now...we are a pass first offense...spread em out with 5 receivers and tear em up....but i think jackson is gonna be real solid
pimp.gif

dudes thighs are HUGE

mccarthy says its a "significant" ankle injury...

to be honest im not to worried about it tho...for now...we are a pass first offense...spread em out with 5 receivers and tear em up....but i think jackson is gonna be real solid
pimp.gif

dudes thighs are HUGE

Sam got turned around multiple times but you gotta remember this dude was playing WR 8 months ago... Hes pretty damn good for not playing CB until the NFL and being put in at Nickel in Week 1 of his Rookie season.

Grant is probably gonna be out 4-6 weeks but B Jax is gonna do alright running the ball... wouldnt be surprised to see him get a grip of carries and average 4.2 or so YPC.

TT is not gonna go pick up any RBs to replace Grant... Its gonna be all BJax with John Kuhn getting like maybe 10% of the carries id say.

Jarius Wynn is on his way back to GB to take Harrells spot most likely... Too bad, I think Harrells career is a wrap
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom