OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

images

You're really posting a pic from the NFC Championship game? How far did your team get again?

Let's go over something...

Cardinals score 51 points on your defense in the Wild Card Round
Saints beat Cardinals by 31 points in the next round
Vikings outplay Saints in NFC Championship Game, but lose because of a string of fumbles.

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people who say the Packers will win the division. Not only is above true, but we handily beat y'all TWOx last season. The scores may say the game's were closer, but I know all of you watched the two games and I know all of you saw that in every game the Vikings were dominating and let the Packers back in right at the end when they relaxed. Have there been any changes to either roster?

-Vikings lose Chester Taylor, Packers lose Johnny Jolly. Bigger blow to the Packers, seeing as how Jolly's a starter and we filled Chester's spot with Heisman finalist Toby Gerhart.

So tell me why you're going to win the division again?
roll.gif

You're really posting a pic from the NFC Championship game? How far did your team get again?

Vikings outplay Saints in NFC Championship Game, but lose because of a string of fumbles.

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
at people who say the Packers will win the division. Not only is above true, but we handily beat y'all TWOx last season. The scores may say the game's were closer, but I know all of you watched the two games and I know all of you saw that in every game the Vikings were dominating and let the Packers back in right at the end when they relaxed. Have there been any changes to either roster?

-Vikings lose Chester Taylor, Packers lose Johnny Jolly. Bigger blow to the Packers, seeing as how Jolly's a starter and we filled Chester's spot with Heisman finalist Toby Gerhart.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
preach
pimp.gif

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
preach
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
 if vikings fans knew 5 years ago that favre would be playin for them, they would %@!% themselves, lol its the only reason why you guys are relavent again and you still came up short, favre ALWAYS blows it in the playoffs, we got a guy now that doesnt think he's the 1 man team, he does what the coaches ask of him and you can see the confidence rise in ar as each game goes by, ar has a  good shot at breaking packers single season passing records, the north is going to be one of the best div. in football mark my words

laugh.gif
 if vikings fans knew 5 years ago that favre would be playin for them, they would %@!% themselves, lol its the only reason why you guys are relavent again and you still came up short, favre ALWAYS blows it in the playoffs, we got a guy now that doesnt think he's the 1 man team, he does what the coaches ask of him and you can see the confidence rise in ar as each game goes by, ar has a  good shot at breaking packers single season passing records, the north is going to be one of the best div. in football mark my words

lol favre has made a whole career doing it, 6int in the rams playoff game had me smfh

ar will win 2 superbowls by the time he's finished and will have packers fans going brett who?

lol favre has made a whole career doing it, 6int in the rams playoff game had me smfh

ar will win 2 superbowls by the time he's finished and will have packers fans going brett who?

Originally Posted by zichardruniga

favre ALWAYS blows it in the playoffs
Hmm, reminds me of someone else...

Michael-Adams-left-Aaron-Rodgers-center-Karlos-Dansby-right.jpg
It was his first real shot at it. You reaching. I'm willing to put money that A Rodg has a better QB rating, TD/INT ratio, Yards, Accuracy, and Wins than any Vikings QB. We'll see who wins more of 5 major categories.

Given they both play full seasons. I'm in MN lets make this happen. $35. That what I'm willing to bet, loser has to bring it to them. Both in MN I assume we don't live far apart.

Michael-Adams-left-Aaron-Rodgers-center-Karlos-Dansby-right.jpg
It was his first real shot at it. You reaching. I'm willing to put money that A Rodg has a better QB rating, TD/INT ratio, Yards, Accuracy, and Wins than any Vikings QB. We'll see who wins more of 5 major categories.

Given they both play full seasons. I'm in MN lets make this happen. $35. That what I'm willing to bet, loser has to bring it to them. Both in MN I assume we don't live far apart.

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
OOOOooOOohhhhHHh Yall got a Heisman Finalist!!!11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude, fire up that NFCN Trash talk thread and lets get this really poppin. 

Tryna derail my season thread already
smh.gif
smh.gif

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
OOOOooOOohhhhHHh Yall got a Heisman Finalist!!!11

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
My dude, fire up that NFCN Trash talk thread and lets get this really poppin. 

Tryna derail my season thread already
smh.gif
smh.gif

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

every year its super bowl or bust

you seem happy just to make it farther than the packers

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

every year its super bowl or bust

you seem happy just to make it farther than the packers

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
JPZx wrote:

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I love this time of year. 

Your Vikings with Favre were seen as superbowl or bust last year. We were not. However, looking at how the last half of the year the Packers were playing so well that people could really see how good they can be. People even started to say the Packers very well could do damage in the playoffs at the same time nothing was expected.
You say there's no changes this year?
The Packers now know what they can do...win a superbowl. I may be a homer at times but im not just saying this. Sports analysts are too.
Rodgers is ready, more than.
The O-line is better check the stats of the last half of the season, compare Rodgers stats while your at it, if you've done that might as well check the record.
Dom Capers 2nd year, no changes with roster is a GOOD thing in this situation.
We have more then enough people at DT to fill in for Jolly. He was nice but the depth is there so no worries.
O yea Jermichael Finley
I can only think of a few things that changed for the Vikings.
Favre's older, another surgery too i think? X marks the spot.
Chester>Toby and its not close.
Other than that not much else, which in your case is a BAD thing.

There has been change, and when it comes to change the Packers win.
This year, at least the way i see it, is now Superbowl or bust for Packers. For the Vikings, every game is gonna be an uneasy one under Favre, whether its an injury, or an 8th consecutive season ending with an interception. Packers are now the favortites.

JPZx wrote:

http://www.cardinalsgab.c...-Karlos-Dansby-right.jpg src="http://www.cardinalsgab.com/wp-cont...-Aaron-Rodgers-center-Karlos-Dansby-right.jpg">

Seriously JPZx your better then this. How can you always blow it when you've only played ONE playoff game?

51 points given up while Rodgers stats were

28/42
423 passing yards
5 touchdowns
1 interception

For his DEBUT and he always blows it?

btw missed facemask on that fumble as it shows in the picture, some bulll...

Start up that NFC North Trash talk thread already lol

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
JPZx wrote:

I
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

I love this time of year. 

Your Vikings with Favre were seen as superbowl or bust last year. We were not. However, looking at how the last half of the year the Packers were playing so well that people could really see how good they can be. People even started to say the Packers very well could do damage in the playoffs at the same time nothing was expected.
You say there's no changes this year?
The Packers now know what they can do...win a superbowl. I may be a homer at times but im not just saying this. Sports analysts are too.
Rodgers is ready, more than.
The O-line is better check the stats of the last half of the season, compare Rodgers stats while your at it, if you've done that might as well check the record.
Dom Capers 2nd year, no changes with roster is a GOOD thing in this situation.
We have more then enough people at DT to fill in for Jolly. He was nice but the depth is there so no worries.
O yea Jermichael Finley
I can only think of a few things that changed for the Vikings.
Favre's older, another surgery too i think? X marks the spot.
Chester>Toby and its not close.
Other than that not much else, which in your case is a BAD thing.

There has been change, and when it comes to change the Packers win.
This year, at least the way i see it, is now Superbowl or bust for Packers. For the Vikings, every game is gonna be an uneasy one under Favre, whether its an injury, or an 8th consecutive season ending with an interception. Packers are now the favortites.

JPZx wrote:

http://www.cardinalsgab.c...-Karlos-Dansby-right.jpg src="http://www.cardinalsgab.com/wp-cont...-Aaron-Rodgers-center-Karlos-Dansby-right.jpg">

Seriously JPZx your better then this. How can you always blow it when you've only played ONE playoff game?

51 points given up while Rodgers stats were

28/42
423 passing yards
5 touchdowns
1 interception

For his DEBUT and he always blows it?

btw missed facemask on that fumble as it shows in the picture, some bulll...

Start up that NFC North Trash talk thread already lol

Last year wasn't Super Bowl or bust for you in particular huh?

Let's rewind back to this time last August...

"Seriously, they're going to be so good this year. The only team I see as a problem in the playoffs is the Eagles."

You comparing the Packers next to other teams is not worth anything to me anymore. I hear it every year from you, Wisconsin 4 Life, etc. You want to talk about Favre's age? You made a big deal about that last year too, really affected him. You want to talk about Favre's ankle? He freakin played on it against the Saints, so I'm sure after 6 months of rest he will be just fine. I mean, dude had surgery on his arm last year and threw up career numbers. His ankle doesn't worry me or anybody else.

ALL I'm saying is Aaron Rodgers is 1/1 in critical turnovers that decide the game when it comes to the post-season
laugh.gif

Last year wasn't Super Bowl or bust for you in particular huh?

Let's rewind back to this time last August...

"Seriously, they're going to be so good this year. The only team I see as a problem in the playoffs is the Eagles."

You comparing the Packers next to other teams is not worth anything to me anymore. I hear it every year from you, Wisconsin 4 Life, etc. You want to talk about Favre's age? You made a big deal about that last year too, really affected him. You want to talk about Favre's ankle? He freakin played on it against the Saints, so I'm sure after 6 months of rest he will be just fine. I mean, dude had surgery on his arm last year and threw up career numbers. His ankle doesn't worry me or anybody else.

ALL I'm saying is Aaron Rodgers is 1/1 in critical turnovers that decide the game when it comes to the post-season
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom