OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

man I love Green Bay, I had you guys winning the Super Bowl last year. I think the biggest key with this team is the running game and if Bigby, Harris and that secondary can stay healthy. The offense should be top 5 in the league.

man I love Green Bay, I had you guys winning the Super Bowl last year. I think the biggest key with this team is the running game and if Bigby, Harris and that secondary can stay healthy. The offense should be top 5 in the league.

if we get a good run game going this o will be unstoppable, they have been average at best running the ball the past few years

division should be tight like last year but i see the pack and vikes in again

if we get a good run game going this o will be unstoppable, they have been average at best running the ball the past few years

division should be tight like last year but i see the pack and vikes in again

Originally Posted by JPZx

Last year wasn't Super Bowl or bust for you in particular huh?

Let's rewind back to this time last August...

"Seriously, they're going to be so good this year. The only team I see as a problem in the playoffs is the Eagles."

You comparing the Packers next to other teams is not worth anything to me anymore. I hear it every year from you, Wisconsin 4 Life, etc. You want to talk about Favre's age? You made a big deal about that last year too, really affected him. You want to talk about Favre's ankle? He freakin played on it against the Saints, so I'm sure after 6 months of rest he will be just fine. I mean, dude had surgery on his arm last year and threw up career numbers. His ankle doesn't worry me or anybody else.

ALL I'm saying is Aaron Rodgers is 1/1 in critical turnovers that decide the game when it comes to the post-season
laugh.gif
No, it wasnt superbowl or bust for us last year. It is this year. The Packers were good last year but i didnt expect them to win it all.
And yes i wanna talk about Favre's age right now. I ahve never seen dude crawl off the field like that before cause of how hard dude was getting hit. Dude wont be doing this until hes 50 like you think.
An injury, another surgery, another season, another year older, it matters.
And yes he did play on his ankle, he shoulda left the game, he lost them the game. Dude couldnt walk. His age showed.

Im not going all in and saying there's no chance Favre will perform well cause its possible. But that time is coming and it very well could be this year.

Aaron Rodgers didn't have a critical turnover, not only was it a face mask, but he got obliterated. Lol at him being 1/1. Whats Favre?

Originally Posted by JPZx

Last year wasn't Super Bowl or bust for you in particular huh?

Let's rewind back to this time last August...

"Seriously, they're going to be so good this year. The only team I see as a problem in the playoffs is the Eagles."

You comparing the Packers next to other teams is not worth anything to me anymore. I hear it every year from you, Wisconsin 4 Life, etc. You want to talk about Favre's age? You made a big deal about that last year too, really affected him. You want to talk about Favre's ankle? He freakin played on it against the Saints, so I'm sure after 6 months of rest he will be just fine. I mean, dude had surgery on his arm last year and threw up career numbers. His ankle doesn't worry me or anybody else.

ALL I'm saying is Aaron Rodgers is 1/1 in critical turnovers that decide the game when it comes to the post-season
laugh.gif
No, it wasnt superbowl or bust for us last year. It is this year. The Packers were good last year but i didnt expect them to win it all.
And yes i wanna talk about Favre's age right now. I ahve never seen dude crawl off the field like that before cause of how hard dude was getting hit. Dude wont be doing this until hes 50 like you think.
An injury, another surgery, another season, another year older, it matters.
And yes he did play on his ankle, he shoulda left the game, he lost them the game. Dude couldnt walk. His age showed.

Im not going all in and saying there's no chance Favre will perform well cause its possible. But that time is coming and it very well could be this year.

Aaron Rodgers didn't have a critical turnover, not only was it a face mask, but he got obliterated. Lol at him being 1/1. Whats Favre?

I used to love the Packers but I can't even stand their fans anymore after the Favre fiasco. I swear Packer fans are the equivalent of a crazy ex-girlfriend....on some "well I don't want you but I don't want anybody else to have you" type crap. You let the man go and he found someone better than you and now you hate him cuz he wasn't supposed to be happy without you.

Aside from that, they do have a solid team and if their o-line can figure out how to block they should have a solid year again. Just better hope the Silver Fox stays down in Mississippi on his tractor, though.

I used to love the Packers but I can't even stand their fans anymore after the Favre fiasco. I swear Packer fans are the equivalent of a crazy ex-girlfriend....on some "well I don't want you but I don't want anybody else to have you" type crap. You let the man go and he found someone better than you and now you hate him cuz he wasn't supposed to be happy without you.

Aside from that, they do have a solid team and if their o-line can figure out how to block they should have a solid year again. Just better hope the Silver Fox stays down in Mississippi on his tractor, though.

Originally Posted by Nek32

Lol i could care less who has Favre.

He went to the Vikings on purpose to piss us off. Dont say its about the best chance to win. Cause right now the Jets are better then the Vikings with Favre.

Lol i could care less who has Favre.

He went to the Vikings on purpose to piss us off. Dont say its about the best chance to win. Cause right now the Jets are better then the Vikings with Favre.

Vikings win the division.

I like Rodgers though, that kid is a beast.

Hate the Packers though.

VIKES BABY!

Vikings win the division.

I like Rodgers though, that kid is a beast.

Hate the Packers though.

VIKES BABY!

I'm not surprised one bit that you're buying into this Jets team.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm not surprised one bit that you're buying into this Jets team.
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think i worded it wrong.

The Jets with Favre right now, would be a better team then the VIkings with Favre.

I think i worded it wrong.

The Jets with Favre right now, would be a better team then the VIkings with Favre.

JPZ, start an official Vikings thread man... unless there is one already that I can't seem to find.

JPZ, start an official Vikings thread man... unless there is one already that I can't seem to find.

Back
Top Bottom