OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

It's been three years, Green Bay. Three years since their last road win.

This really isn't going to happen, is it?

It's been three years, Green Bay. Three years since their last road win.

This really isn't going to happen, is it?

Lions had to kick to many field goals, not being able to convert in the red zone is a problem. Shaun Hill once again throwing an interception in the end zone
30t6p3b.gif
can't wait til Stafford is back so we can hopefully start winning these games that are close like this.

Lions had to kick to many field goals, not being able to convert in the red zone is a problem. Shaun Hill once again throwing an interception in the end zone
30t6p3b.gif
can't wait til Stafford is back so we can hopefully start winning these games that are close like this.

GB is nowhere near playing SB caliber football right now.  I think they're lucky to be 3-1.

GB is nowhere near playing SB caliber football right now.  I think they're lucky to be 3-1.

Originally Posted by mjd77

I'm glad someone admitted this,because when we played the lions and they played us as tough as they did everyone wanted to pile on us, and I kept telling folks that this lion team is tough.

most of the packer fans were talking smack when we won, and didn't think that a victory against the lions would be as tough as it was, hopefully those same packers fan that were telling bears fans if stafford was in the game, we'd have lost can say the same thing about this game and we had more yards of offense and played better defense against the lions and they still were in the game, they're tough, if they can keep stafford healthy and fix that secondary they're going to be man idk, it'll be tough...

Originally Posted by mjd77

I'm glad someone admitted this,because when we played the lions and they played us as tough as they did everyone wanted to pile on us, and I kept telling folks that this lion team is tough.

most of the packer fans were talking smack when we won, and didn't think that a victory against the lions would be as tough as it was, hopefully those same packers fan that were telling bears fans if stafford was in the game, we'd have lost can say the same thing about this game and we had more yards of offense and played better defense against the lions and they still were in the game, they're tough, if they can keep stafford healthy and fix that secondary they're going to be man idk, it'll be tough...

Our defense couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. smh.

That let Detroit just eat up most of the 3rd quarter. and without establishing any sort of rhythm, Rodgers threw phony INT's.

Detroit's on their way up, no doubt.

Packers really need to stop playing so sloppy. it seems as if they build a big lead in most of their games and then go in cruise control. that needs to change.

On to the next.

Our defense couldn't get off the field on 3rd down. smh.

That let Detroit just eat up most of the 3rd quarter. and without establishing any sort of rhythm, Rodgers threw phony INT's.

Detroit's on their way up, no doubt.

Packers really need to stop playing so sloppy. it seems as if they build a big lead in most of their games and then go in cruise control. that needs to change.

On to the next.

Yall lost that game though...

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

3-0???

Back
Top Bottom