OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I'm glad someone admitted this,because when we played the lions and they played us as tough as they did everyone wanted to pile on us, and I kept telling folks that this lion team is tough.
Yall lost that game though...

3-0???

Morgan Burnett out for season.  
ohwell.gif

Hurry back soon Bigby.  Derrick Martin isn't horrible but not the answer. 

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

how has sam shields been looking?

For not playing CB before this year and starting at Nickel hes been as good as you could hope for... Gets turned around a lot but obviously hes got great speed to recover.

But he was OUT yesterday injured.  Hopefully he comes back soon. This secondary is super thin right now with him and Burnett out... Harris and Bigby returning week 7.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

how has sam shields been looking?

For not playing CB before this year and starting at Nickel hes been as good as you could hope for... Gets turned around a lot but obviously hes got great speed to recover.

But he was OUT yesterday injured.  Hopefully he comes back soon. This secondary is super thin right now with him and Burnett out... Harris and Bigby returning week 7.

im gonna be honest...

we are #+*%%* if TT doesnt make 1 move....i dont care if its a rb or somebody in the secondary

we cannot have shields, martin,and bush on the field at the same time.

shaun freakin hill torched us...and mr diabetic boy beat us...

im worried

im gonna be honest...

we are #+*%%* if TT doesnt make 1 move....i dont care if its a rb or somebody in the secondary

im worried

^ For real, just go give a 3rd rounder for Lynch or Jacobs if possible.  Or package a player and a later pick.  We are not going to win with Brandon Kuhn at running back.   I think if Bigby and Harris can come back and be healthy we'll be fine on defense, maybe by the bye week at the latest?

@ skins
dolphins
vikings
@ jets
cowboys

I think we go 3-2 at worse with a possible shot at 4-1 before the bye leaving us as 6-3 or 7-2.  6-3, get a running back and get healthy on defense I think we'll be fine.  But if those 2 things don't happen it's gonna be a struggle.   

^ For real, just go give a 3rd rounder for Lynch or Jacobs if possible.  Or package a player and a later pick.  We are not going to win with Brandon Kuhn at running back.   I think if Bigby and Harris can come back and be healthy we'll be fine on defense, maybe by the bye week at the latest?

@ skins
dolphins
vikings
@ jets
cowboys

I think we go 3-2 at worse with a possible shot at 4-1 before the bye leaving us as 6-3 or 7-2.  6-3, get a running back and get healthy on defense I think we'll be fine.  But if those 2 things don't happen it's gonna be a struggle.   

Originally Posted by youngmoney

im gonna be honest...

im worried
Well, if they play like they have the first 4 games, they will get their a$ses handed to them by Washington this week.  Right or wrong, McCarthy has pretty much completely given up on the running game already to the point of not even trying to establish the run.  I doubt the stubborn TT will even attempt to make any moves to address that.  I'll admit I've never been a McCarthy fan and part of me wants this team to underachieve so we can get rid of him.  For the most part, the talent is here and I think someone like Cowher or Gruden could get this team to the top and instill the discipline that has been sorely lacking under McCarthy.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

im gonna be honest...

im worried
Well, if they play like they have the first 4 games, they will get their a$ses handed to them by Washington this week.  Right or wrong, McCarthy has pretty much completely given up on the running game already to the point of not even trying to establish the run.  I doubt the stubborn TT will even attempt to make any moves to address that.  I'll admit I've never been a McCarthy fan and part of me wants this team to underachieve so we can get rid of him.  For the most part, the talent is here and I think someone like Cowher or Gruden could get this team to the top and instill the discipline that has been sorely lacking under McCarthy.

Yea man im definately not a fan of McCarthy. Draw plays at the goal line? Lulz. Gruden or cowher would be sick. But I really can't cheer for us to lose so we can fire fire him.

I guess buffalo said they were real close to trading marshawn last week but it fell thru at tge last minute...

Yea man im definately not a fan of McCarthy. Draw plays at the goal line? Lulz. Gruden or cowher would be sick. But I really can't cheer for us to lose so we can fire fire him.

I guess buffalo said they were real close to trading marshawn last week but it fell thru at tge last minute...

Could have gotten Lynch for a fourth round pick.  Thanks a lot Ted.  You are a great drafter but boy do you suck when it comes to making no-brainer trades to better the team, good grief.  

Could have gotten Lynch for a fourth round pick.  Thanks a lot Ted.  You are a great drafter but boy do you suck when it comes to making no-brainer trades to better the team, good grief.  

Packers not getting Lynch 
pimp.gif

He's the only RB I was afraid of you guys getting. Brandon Jacobs is a non-factor at this point in his career... can't run east-to-west to save his life. Brandon Jackson is similar to him anyway.

Packers not getting Lynch 
pimp.gif

He's the only RB I was afraid of you guys getting. Brandon Jacobs is a non-factor at this point in his career... can't run east-to-west to save his life. Brandon Jackson is similar to him anyway.

Back
Top Bottom