OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

Looking at the bright side, i always thought Bishop could be a good linebacker. And Bigby could be back in 2 or 3 weeks although i dont know how productive he will be.

Looking at the bright side, i always thought Bishop could be a good linebacker. And Bigby could be back in 2 or 3 weeks although i dont know how productive he will be.

Why we didn't run more this game boggles my mind.  Take away that 70 yard run and Jackson was still averaging 5 yards a carry.  Why not run more and then throw in some play action from the I formation?  Also not feeling how much we ran the empty back field shotgun set. 

Until we get a consistent run game whether it be with Jackson/Kuhn or someone else our offense is going to struggle.  Losing Grant is hurting us more than anyone would have ever thought. 

D played good though.  Bishop looked good.  Bulaga looked alright too despite the 2 false starts.  Not easy going up against Orakpo in your first start. 

Better get our **** together quickly. 

Could easily be 5-0 if our offense hasn't sucked in this game and da Bears game. 

Why we didn't run more this game boggles my mind.  Take away that 70 yard run and Jackson was still averaging 5 yards a carry.  Why not run more and then throw in some play action from the I formation?  Also not feeling how much we ran the empty back field shotgun set. 

Until we get a consistent run game whether it be with Jackson/Kuhn or someone else our offense is going to struggle.  Losing Grant is hurting us more than anyone would have ever thought. 

D played good though.  Bishop looked good.  Bulaga looked alright too despite the 2 false starts.  Not easy going up against Orakpo in your first start. 

Better get our **** together quickly. 

Could easily be 5-0 if our offense hasn't sucked in this game and da Bears game. 

Green Bay - Packers tight end Jermichael Finley willhave arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday to repair a torn meniscus in hisright knee and will miss anywhere from three and six weeks, accordingto a source.

Ouch.  Take your time and get healthy big guy, don't rush it.  Time for Quarless to show what he can do, mini version of Finley.

We should cut Donald Lee for getting FInley injured.

Green Bay - Packers tight end Jermichael Finley willhave arthroscopic surgery on Tuesday to repair a torn meniscus in hisright knee and will miss anywhere from three and six weeks, accordingto a source.

Ouch.  Take your time and get healthy big guy, don't rush it.  Time for Quarless to show what he can do, mini version of Finley.

Originally Posted by Wisconsin 4 Life

laugh.gif
agree

so looking like after the bye week would be his return...

Home vs. Miami
Home vs. Minnesota
Away vs. NYJ
Home vs. Dallas
Bye week

We have to atleast, HAVE to, go 2-2.  We'd be 5-4 going in to the bye.
Then we can get some players healthy for the stretch run.

Home vs. Miami
Home vs. Minnesota
Away vs. NYJ
Home vs. Dallas
Bye week

We have to atleast, HAVE to, go 2-2.  We'd be 5-4 going in to the bye.
Then we can get some players healthy for the stretch run.

Bad news, Finley is out for the season.  
frown.gif
  Unbelievable. 

Updated: 10:56 a.m. | Tight endJermichael Finley possibly is done for the season after surgery on hisknee revealed more damage than initially thought. Finley's recovery isexpected to now be 8-10 weeks and the Packers are deciding whether ornot to wait for his return.

Derrick Martin was also placed on IR.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Bad news, Finley is out for the season.  
frown.gif
  Unbelievable. 

Updated: 10:56 a.m. | Tight endJermichael Finley possibly is done for the season after surgery on hisknee revealed more damage than initially thought. Finley's recovery isexpected to now be 8-10 weeks and the Packers are deciding whether ornot to wait for his return.

Derrick Martin was also placed on IR.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Why

The year the Vikings start off 1-3.
Packers have been building up all this talent for this year.

And in the first 4 weeks half our starters are out. Idc what anyone says, this team does not suck. I dont wanna hear once more that this team is trash with all these injuries.

Why

The year the Vikings start off 1-3.
Packers have been building up all this talent for this year.

And in the first 4 weeks half our starters are out. Idc what anyone says, this team does not suck. I dont wanna hear once more that this team is trash with all these injuries.

Back
Top Bottom