OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

whats with the Vikings constantly jumping on the Packers sloppies way past their primes
Did he ever throw for 33 TD and 7 INTs in a Packers uniform? No.

whats with the Vikings constantly jumping on the Packers sloppies way past their primes
Did he ever throw for 33 TD and 7 INTs in a Packers uniform? No.

Are you just trying to give me a reason to *$@! on that statement?

He threw for more then 33 touchdowns 4 times with the Packers.

Did he win 3 consecutive MVP's in a Vikings uniform? No.

Did he win a Super Bowl in a Vikings uniform? No.

Did he play for 17 years in a Vikings uniform? No

Did you sign him after he hit the age of 40? Lol Yes.

Does he currently have 9 Touchdowns, 13 interceptions, and a passer rating of 75.7? Lol Yes.

Does he currently have an obliterated ankle due to old age, and a busted chin due to karma? HAHA YES.

Are you really, REALLY, trying to convince me Favre is still in his prime? I hope not.

Why are you in this thread? I dont know.

Are you just trying to give me a reason to *$@! on that statement?

He threw for more then 33 touchdowns 4 times with the Packers.

Did he win 3 consecutive MVP's in a Vikings uniform? No.

Did he win a Super Bowl in a Vikings uniform? No.

Did he play for 17 years in a Vikings uniform? No

Did you sign him after he hit the age of 40? Lol Yes.

Does he currently have 9 Touchdowns, 13 interceptions, and a passer rating of 75.7? Lol Yes.

Does he currently have an obliterated ankle due to old age, and a busted chin due to karma? HAHA YES.

Are you really, REALLY, trying to convince me Favre is still in his prime? I hope not.

Why are you in this thread? I dont know.

Brett Favre had his most efficient season in a Minnesota Vikings uniform. You said he was a "sloppy" when we picked him up which is inaccurate. That was the entire purpose of my response.

Hey but appears like you're having a lot of fun asking yourself questions and then answering them. I don't want to ruin that enjoyable activity for you... I'll just exit this way...

Brett Favre had his most efficient season in a Minnesota Vikings uniform. You said he was a "sloppy" when we picked him up which is inaccurate. That was the entire purpose of my response.

Hey but appears like you're having a lot of fun asking yourself questions and then answering them. I don't want to ruin that enjoyable activity for you... I'll just exit this way...

TE/LB Spencer Havner was brought in for a physical by the Packers.
Recently waived by the Lions, Havner had been battling a hamstring injury. The undrafted, one-time Packer is versatile since he plays both sides of the ball, but won't be signed if his injury continues to linger.
Duct Tape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clay Matthews Mic'd Up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Recently waived by the Lions, Havner had been battling a hamstring injury. The undrafted, one-time Packer is versatile since he plays both sides of the ball, but won't be signed if his injury continues to linger.
Duct Tape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clay Matthews Mic'd Up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Duct Tape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clay Matthews Mic'd Up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quoting to bump... Watch the Mic'd up vid, dont want it getting lost at the bottom o the last page.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Duct Tape
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Clay Matthews Mic'd Up 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Quoting to bump... Watch the Mic'd up vid, dont want it getting lost at the bottom o the last page.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

jp you keep living with last year...
Jehlers brought up the past. I just responded to it.

Anyway...

Originally Posted by youngmoney

jp you keep living with last year...
Jehlers brought up the past. I just responded to it.

Anyway...

Originally Posted by JPZx

If one guy bangs a girl who is really good looking and then another dude comes along and bangs her he got her sloppies. She's still hott but he got her all worn out.
Favre's stats looked good with the Vikings but he didnt do what he did in his prime with the Packers. He was too worn out to get the job done like he used to.

I think its funny you say it was his most efficient season, but he failed to get a SB ring. 

Lets look back at 1996 where he had 6 more touchdowns and MVP and a Super Bowl ring. Was it really more efficient? You were right i was having fun answering my own questions so i'll answer this one. NO, last year was not his most efficient season ever.

Yes JPZx you got Favre's sloppies too.

If one guy bangs a girl who is really good looking and then another dude comes along and bangs her he got her sloppies. She's still hott but he got her all worn out.
Favre's stats looked good with the Vikings but he didnt do what he did in his prime with the Packers. He was too worn out to get the job done like he used to.

I think its funny you say it was his most efficient season, but he failed to get a SB ring. 

Lets look back at 1996 where he had 6 more touchdowns and MVP and a Super Bowl ring. Was it really more efficient? You were right i was having fun answering my own questions so i'll answer this one. NO, last year was not his most efficient season ever.

Yes JPZx you got Favre's sloppies too.

It's a 53-man sport. If 1/52 has statistically his best season (Favre), that doesn't mean anything in the grand spectrum.

Efficiency and Super Bowl rings don't coincide. You're ignoring more important factors.

It's a 53-man sport. If 1/52 has statistically his best season (Favre), that doesn't mean anything in the grand spectrum.

Efficiency and Super Bowl rings don't coincide. You're ignoring more important factors.

Your delusional. 
You seem to be alright with stats and not rings, not that it bothers me. I can see why you are that way though. Ya need something to be excited about.

Back to the main point, you stay getting Packer sloppies and never get anything out of it. Other a few sweet stats to brag about.

Your delusional. 
You seem to be alright with stats and not rings, not that it bothers me. I can see why you are that way though. Ya need something to be excited about.

Back to the main point, you stay getting Packer sloppies and never get anything out of it. Other a few sweet stats to brag about.

Back
Top Bottom