OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers 2010 Season Thread - SUPER BOWL XLV!!! Vs. Pittsburgh.

yo fraij!!

im back in business for the @new england game
laugh.gif

so apparently my rich aunt wants me to drive her range rover from Boston to Green Bay right before christmas...and im like "yo lets go to the packer game at foxboro." she agrees...calls her boss and gets tickets just like that!!

so my football schedule coming up looks like this

going to foxboro...driving range rover back to gb...going to lambeau the 26th for giants game...

than im flying to L.A. the 28th to go to the rose bowl!!! all on my aunts dime...i still cant fathom how lucky i am right now...new years eve in beverly hills baby...and my aunt already has a sick party lined up for us to go to...sorry for bragging but i gotta get this off my chest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and tramon get that paper
pimp.gif

yo fraij!!

im back in business for the @new england game
laugh.gif

so apparently my rich aunt wants me to drive her range rover from Boston to Green Bay right before christmas...and im like "yo lets go to the packer game at foxboro." she agrees...calls her boss and gets tickets just like that!!

so my football schedule coming up looks like this

going to foxboro...driving range rover back to gb...going to lambeau the 26th for giants game...

than im flying to L.A. the 28th to go to the rose bowl!!! all on my aunts dime...i still cant fathom how lucky i am right now...new years eve in beverly hills baby...and my aunt already has a sick party lined up for us to go to...sorry for bragging but i gotta get this off my chest

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and tramon get that paper
pimp.gif

Tramon Williams signed for 4 years 33 million.
Good deal he deserves it from the ways hes been playing.
Hope Tramon keeps on keepin on

Tramon Williams signed for 4 years 33 million.
Good deal he deserves it from the ways hes been playing.
Hope Tramon keeps on keepin on

[h1]Packers sign Tramon Williams to contract extension, put Chillar and Havner on IR[/h1]
By Bob McGinn

Nov. 30, 2010 |(178) Comments

Green Bay - The Green Bay Packers have signed cornerback Tramon Williams to a four-year contract extension averaging $8.25 million, the Journal Sentinel has learned.

The deal is worth $33.074 million and extends through 2014. The Packers and agent Rodney Williams completed the deal late last week but the club didn’t announce it.

Williams received a $6 million signing bonus and roster bonuses of $2.5 million in 2011, $2.8 million in 2012 and $300,000 in both 2013 and 2014.

The deal guarantees Williams $11.074 million. He had been playing under a one-year tender worth $3.043 million.

Williams’s base salary increased this year to $14,376,333, but with six weeks remaining in the regular season he will make just $5.074 million of it, which was guaranteed against skill and injury.

The official average of the deal is $8.2685 million. He can realize another $1 million from 2011-’14 in the form of workout bonuses.

At $8.25 million, Williams trails just three players in Green Bay in average salary per year: quarterback Aaron Rodgers ($12.7 million), cornerback Charles Woodson ($9.73 million) and wide receiver Greg Jennings ($8.75 million).

Williams, 27, entered the league as a free agent with Houston in 2006. Cut by the Texans, he joined the Packers’ practice squad in November 2006.

In another series of moves, the Packers announced they put linebackers Brandon Chillar (shoulder) and Spencer Havner (hamstring) on injured reserve. Both aggravated injuries they had suffered earlier in the year.

Havner will not need surgery to repair the hamstring, according to a source. However, he pulled the muscle bad enough that he would not be able to return this season. Chillar had been putting off surgery on his shoulder all season, but will presumably have it in the near future.

The Packers have not replaced them on the 53-man roster yet. They did not work out anybody Tuesday.

They now have 13 players on injured reserve.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now if we could get a new number on AJ Hawks deal and resign Jenkins I would be
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

[h1]Packers sign Tramon Williams to contract extension, put Chillar and Havner on IR[/h1]
By Bob McGinn

Nov. 30, 2010 |(178) Comments

Green Bay - The Green Bay Packers have signed cornerback Tramon Williams to a four-year contract extension averaging $8.25 million, the Journal Sentinel has learned.

The deal is worth $33.074 million and extends through 2014. The Packers and agent Rodney Williams completed the deal late last week but the club didn’t announce it.

Williams received a $6 million signing bonus and roster bonuses of $2.5 million in 2011, $2.8 million in 2012 and $300,000 in both 2013 and 2014.

The deal guarantees Williams $11.074 million. He had been playing under a one-year tender worth $3.043 million.

Williams’s base salary increased this year to $14,376,333, but with six weeks remaining in the regular season he will make just $5.074 million of it, which was guaranteed against skill and injury.

The official average of the deal is $8.2685 million. He can realize another $1 million from 2011-’14 in the form of workout bonuses.

At $8.25 million, Williams trails just three players in Green Bay in average salary per year: quarterback Aaron Rodgers ($12.7 million), cornerback Charles Woodson ($9.73 million) and wide receiver Greg Jennings ($8.75 million).

Williams, 27, entered the league as a free agent with Houston in 2006. Cut by the Texans, he joined the Packers’ practice squad in November 2006.

In another series of moves, the Packers announced they put linebackers Brandon Chillar (shoulder) and Spencer Havner (hamstring) on injured reserve. Both aggravated injuries they had suffered earlier in the year.

Havner will not need surgery to repair the hamstring, according to a source. However, he pulled the muscle bad enough that he would not be able to return this season. Chillar had been putting off surgery on his shoulder all season, but will presumably have it in the near future.

The Packers have not replaced them on the 53-man roster yet. They did not work out anybody Tuesday.

They now have 13 players on injured reserve.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Now if we could get a new number on AJ Hawks deal and resign Jenkins I would be
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Bonus stat for Tramon:

2010 Season: 31/62 (50.0%), 312 yards, 5.03 YPA, 1 TD, 4 INT, 43.2 QB Rating (1 penalty)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Bonus stat for Tramon:

2010 Season: 31/62 (50.0%), 312 yards, 5.03 YPA, 1 TD, 4 INT, 43.2 QB Rating (1 penalty)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

good read...tramon balling
pimp.gif

in other news...i just peeped my tickets for @new england and im section 143 row 8...which is in the endzone but still pretty boss for FREE
pimp.gif

anyway im like right in between the goal posts so look for a nt sign or i might bring back the free jolly sign
pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
should be fun

good read...tramon balling
pimp.gif

in other news...i just peeped my tickets for @new england and im section 143 row 8...which is in the endzone but still pretty boss for FREE
pimp.gif

anyway im like right in between the goal posts so look for a nt sign or i might bring back the free jolly sign
pimp.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
should be fun

laugh.gif

i wish i could but i HAVE to bring my aunt...shes been hooking me up like crazy!!!! and letting me stay at her place in boston...

laugh.gif

i wish i could but i HAVE to bring my aunt...shes been hooking me up like crazy!!!! and letting me stay at her place in boston...

ado0fijawe Son I already got reservations at Hampton Inn Foxboro
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
These damn tickets are expensive as #$#!.

ado0fijawe Son I already got reservations at Hampton Inn Foxboro
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
These damn tickets are expensive as #$#!.

heres what we'll do...

you go to the bar watch the game...round up as many chicks as you can

ill go to the game in my premium seats where i can sniff the players BO...and ill round some chicks up and we'll throw a victory party at the hampton
laugh.gif
roll.gif

heres what we'll do...

you go to the bar watch the game...round up as many chicks as you can

ill go to the game in my premium seats where i can sniff the players BO...and ill round some chicks up and we'll throw a victory party at the hampton
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom