OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ Chicago Bears - NFC Championship Game

ac326ae4fff9e72885c2256d6b528e829999594e_r.jpg

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Giordanos....trash???? Talk all the %%@! you want about my teams, but don't talk %%@! about my pizza bro. When I need advice on cheese, I'll ask you....and then ignore you.
Son, I live out here and I'll say Giordanos is trash.  There are sooooo many better spots in and around Chicago.  Some of my local spots out here in Joliet BLOW Giordanos out of the water....

BTW...GO BEARS

Originally Posted by arstyle27

Giordanos....trash???? Talk all the %%@! you want about my teams, but don't talk %%@! about my pizza bro. When I need advice on cheese, I'll ask you....and then ignore you.
Son, I live out here and I'll say Giordanos is trash.  There are sooooo many better spots in and around Chicago.  Some of my local spots out here in Joliet BLOW Giordanos out of the water....

BTW...GO BEARS

The two week break for us is going to be even worse. Idk what im gonna do with myself.

The two week break for us is going to be even worse. Idk what im gonna do with myself.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by illmatic34

It would be dope if both teams wore their throwbacks...unfortunately the Bears have already used theirs up already.

that would be
pimp.gif

it hurts me to say but the ones you guys wore in week 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so simple but clean.

and it still hasnt sunk in that we are in the nfc championship game...i mean i was 8 or 9 years old when the pack last made it to the super bowl so

and back in 2007 championship game i was so drunk i didnt remember anything...
laugh.gif
that was the first time i got completely hammered...def not good timing
I don't know.  Bears throwbacks are ok but I don't think I want to see the GB throwbacks anymore.  Those are awful.

Originally Posted by youngmoney

Originally Posted by illmatic34

It would be dope if both teams wore their throwbacks...unfortunately the Bears have already used theirs up already.

that would be
pimp.gif

it hurts me to say but the ones you guys wore in week 3
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
so simple but clean.

and it still hasnt sunk in that we are in the nfc championship game...i mean i was 8 or 9 years old when the pack last made it to the super bowl so

and back in 2007 championship game i was so drunk i didnt remember anything...
laugh.gif
that was the first time i got completely hammered...def not good timing
I don't know.  Bears throwbacks are ok but I don't think I want to see the GB throwbacks anymore.  Those are awful.

Back
Top Bottom