OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Ariel Juggernauts Matt Flynn and Tom Brady square off.

Prediction: Patriots 158-156 in overtime.
fixed
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

I will be in attendance freezing to death in a drunken haze.
I was gonna go but with Rodgers being a gameday decision I canceled my hotel reservations yesterday.

Woulda been the 2nd game I went to vs an AFCE team where Rodgers suffered a Concussion the week before
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
I'm never going to a game again.

I was gonna go but with Rodgers being a gameday decision I canceled my hotel reservations yesterday.

Woulda been the 2nd game I went to vs an AFCE team where Rodgers suffered a Concussion the week before
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
I'm never going to a game again.

gonna be a good game.  I know this isnt the fantasy thread, but who'll get more touches this week? Hernandez or Gronkowski? I've noticed that they go back and forth with taking touches so this week seems like Hernandez 

gonna be a good game.  I know this isnt the fantasy thread, but who'll get more touches this week? Hernandez or Gronkowski? I've noticed that they go back and forth with taking touches so this week seems like Hernandez 

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

goal line touches go to gronk....between the 20's it's hernandez.

it's a crap shoot with NE players...brady is the only reliable start week in and week out.

Originally Posted by JaYzNyAyAlLdAy

goal line touches go to gronk....between the 20's it's hernandez.

it's a crap shoot with NE players...brady is the only reliable start week in and week out.

X2Gonna have to drink the pain away with Mr Flynn as our QB.Hardy har har

Decision on Rodgers will be made on Saturday... WIll not be a gametime decision.
just sit him, why risk further injury against our devastating pass rus....oh yeah, that's right

laugh.gif

Decision on Rodgers will be made on Saturday... WIll not be a gametime decision.
just sit him, why risk further injury against our devastating pass rus....oh yeah, that's right

laugh.gif

It's official...

The Packers on Saturday ruled QB Aaron Rodgers out for Green Bay's Sunday night game at the New England Patriots.
The Packers had listed Rodgers as doubtful to play against the Patriots a week after he suffered his second concussion of the season, and there was some hope Friday that Rodgers might be able to play, when the star quarterback was noticeably alert and upbeat as he walked across the locker room after the Packers' practice.

Asked Friday if he might play at New England, Rodgers didn't say a word but flashed a smile and shrugged his shoulders. His streak of starting 47 straight games (including the playoffs) will come to an end.

Rodgers didn't practice this week, but coach Mike McCarthy had said Friday the Pro Bowl player is progressing in his recovery from the head injury that knocked him out of the loss at Detroit last Sunday.

Backup QB Matt Flynn will make his first NFL start.

Rodgers suffered his first concussion in an overtime loss at Washington on Oct. 10. He was cleared to return to practice four days later and made the start in Green Bay's next game.

After having one of their top players afflicted by multiple concussions in a short time frame, McCarthy said the Packers changed out Rodgers' helmet this week to one that provides better protection for his head.

To add another quarterback to the active roster, Green Bay signed Graham Harrell, a first-year player from Texas Tech, off the practice squad. In a corresponding move, the team put safety Anthony Smith on injured reserve.

I ain't mad but I wanted to see how our defense would play vs. Rodgers and co...the more tests in reg. season, the better going forward. Oh well.
Originally Posted by youngmoney

Chill on that 4Loko bro.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom