OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

laugh.gif
word

DSA, I dunno if hes an LT. He'd be a really good RT but taking on the best im not sure if he has that high of a ceiling...

(#*$ this... Ill talk to yall tomorrow circa 11am when im not drunk.

Regards,

What I don't get is--why did they run the ball when they were on the 40 with 3 mins to go? You have to preserve w.e time you have and throw the ball. NE is almost dead last in pass defense. Gotta throw the ball.

DSA, I dunno if hes an LT. He'd be a really good RT but taking on the best im not sure if he has that high of a ceiling...

(#*$ this... Ill talk to yall tomorrow circa 11am when im not drunk.

Regards,

What I don't get is--why did they run the ball when they were on the 40 with 3 mins to go? You have to preserve w.e time you have and throw the ball. NE is almost dead last in pass defense. Gotta throw the ball.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

if colinsworth/michaels said one more thing about the no INT streak or home win streak or some jinxing $@* stat, i was gonna throw a remote thru the TV
YO! That @%$+ is annoying the hell out of me man
laugh.gif
...this week and last week all these MF'ers keep talking about is those damn streaks...you know it's gonna come back to bite us in the #*%. Brady has had some tipped balls the last 2 weeks that could've easily been INT'd...that jinx is bound to happen.

I see what you're saying fraij.

For the record...this is NOT the 1st time this team has won ugly this year. They might be the best team in the league as of right now but it's not like they're some unstoppable juggernaut that no one has a chance against. That game early in the season vs. Ravens was one of those ugly W's...I'd hate to have to face them in the playoffs again.
sick.gif

if colinsworth/michaels said one more thing about the no INT streak or home win streak or some jinxing $@* stat, i was gonna throw a remote thru the TV
YO! That @%$+ is annoying the hell out of me man
laugh.gif
...this week and last week all these MF'ers keep talking about is those damn streaks...you know it's gonna come back to bite us in the #*%. Brady has had some tipped balls the last 2 weeks that could've easily been INT'd...that jinx is bound to happen.

For the record...this is NOT the 1st time this team has won ugly this year. They might be the best team in the league as of right now but it's not like they're some unstoppable juggernaut that no one has a chance against. That game early in the season vs. Ravens was one of those ugly W's...I'd hate to have to face them in the playoffs again.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

YO! That %+%% is annoying the hell out of me man
laugh.gif
...this week and last week all these MF'ers keep talking about is those damn streaks...you know it's gonna come back to bite us in the +*%. Brady has had some tipped balls the last 2 weeks that could've easily been INT'd...that jinx is bound to happen.

For the record...this is NOT the 1st time this team has won ugly this year. They might be the best team in the league as of right now but it's not like they're some unstoppable juggernaut that no one has a chance against. That game early in the season vs. Ravens was one of those ugly W's...I'd have to have to face them in the playoffs again.
sick.gif
yeah we've stolen a few games this year. the two positives:
- a W is a W...and it was against a good team
- bill has plenty of film to light everyone up in practice this week...he seemed PISSED in his post game press conference. you woulda thought we just lost the superbowl 35-0 or something

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

YO! That %+%% is annoying the hell out of me man
laugh.gif
...this week and last week all these MF'ers keep talking about is those damn streaks...you know it's gonna come back to bite us in the +*%. Brady has had some tipped balls the last 2 weeks that could've easily been INT'd...that jinx is bound to happen.

For the record...this is NOT the 1st time this team has won ugly this year. They might be the best team in the league as of right now but it's not like they're some unstoppable juggernaut that no one has a chance against. That game early in the season vs. Ravens was one of those ugly W's...I'd have to have to face them in the playoffs again.
sick.gif
yeah we've stolen a few games this year. the two positives:
- a W is a W...and it was against a good team
- bill has plenty of film to light everyone up in practice this week...he seemed PISSED in his post game press conference. you woulda thought we just lost the superbowl 35-0 or something

If you bit the bullet and drank Milwaukee's Best Flynn would have pulled it out 
laugh.gif

It'll be hilarious if the Packers don't make the playoffs and the Rams do
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If you bit the bullet and drank Milwaukee's Best Flynn would have pulled it out 
laugh.gif

It'll be hilarious if the Packers don't make the playoffs and the Rams do
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Originally Posted by JPZx

Dan Connelly: Player of the Game.

Yup.
really the turning point of the game. get the man a game ball

that play and chung's tackle to force 4th down at the end were two big ones imo

Originally Posted by Solemate96

Originally Posted by JPZx

Dan Connelly: Player of the Game.

Yup.
really the turning point of the game. get the man a game ball

that play and chung's tackle to force 4th down at the end were two big ones imo

WHAT THE #*%$....sfghxxzgjnvxzduufdccb

McCarthy is clueless.

I'm seriously bout to cry myself to sleep. I put to much into this #$%% and I have no control...

Matt Flynn...you earned my respect...

Defense...props

Alright good night, and I actually respect these Boston fans out here...peace

McCarthy is clueless.

I'm seriously bout to cry myself to sleep. I put to much into this #$%% and I have no control...

Defense...props

Originally Posted by youngmoney

McCarthy is clueless.

Defense...props

Cheer up,at least your not from NY
laugh.gif

Yea we're not all bad
happy.gif

Originally Posted by youngmoney

McCarthy is clueless.

Defense...props

Cheer up,at least your not from NY
laugh.gif

Yea we're not all bad
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom