OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

I'm telling everyone right now. Green Bay has something to prove tonight.

Clay
pimp.gif

2 sacks

all i can come up with is that it'll be closer than people are making it out to be.

31-17 seems too far but something like 28-17 would be too close to me.

still think the Patriots will win.

all i can come up with is that it'll be closer than people are making it out to be.

31-17 seems too far but something like 28-17 would be too close to me.

still think the Patriots will win.

yeah i dont see it being that easy of a game at all...packer defense will make it tough

yeah i dont see it being that easy of a game at all...packer defense will make it tough

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

indifferent.gif
at Warren Sapp talkin about this game... "Might have to use the Mercy rule for the first time in NFL history." Really dude? Green Bay has given up 14.5 PPG this year. #1 in the NFL. I don't expect to win this game but these guys on TV have me worked up about this ###$ like its a NFCN rival game.

Usually I don't get mad at what these dudes on TV say but this ###$ puttin me over the edge.

dont listen to WEEI then.
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif
at Warren Sapp talkin about this game... "Might have to use the Mercy rule for the first time in NFL history." Really dude? Green Bay has given up 14.5 PPG this year. #1 in the NFL. I don't expect to win this game but these guys on TV have me worked up about this ###$ like its a NFCN rival game.

Usually I don't get mad at what these dudes on TV say but this ###$ puttin me over the edge.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i dont think pats fans should even listen to EEI...i can't stand those clowns

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
i dont think pats fans should even listen to EEI...i can't stand those clowns

i hope the Packers win, make the playoffs and Aaron Rodgers leads them to a Super Bowl victory ...

LETS GO PACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hope the Packers win, make the playoffs and Aaron Rodgers leads them to a Super Bowl victory ...

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

9fwi02.jpg

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

9fwi02.jpg

O you all missed it?

Tearance Neuman has made me re-evaluate how much i care about NFL football ... he played about as hard as i did on my bed watching the game ...

O you all missed it?

Tearance Neuman has made me re-evaluate how much i care about NFL football ... he played about as hard as i did on my bed watching the game ...

Blitzing most of the game would be a mistake. You need to be physical with the receivers and beat up the Pats O-Line...make Brady uncomfortable using your front 4 to pressure...it's easier said than done but that's been the blueprint to contain our offense.

Blitzing most of the game would be a mistake. You need to be physical with the receivers and beat up the Pats O-Line...make Brady uncomfortable using your front 4 to pressure...it's easier said than done but that's been the blueprint to contain our offense.

Our front 4 is beat to $%*!., they're all injured. If we dont pressure Brady i feel he's gonna pick us apart.

Back
Top Bottom