OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

Mike McCarthy is an idiot. I've never seen playcalling go as bad as it just did. When they were on the 40 with 3 mins to go. IDK why he decided to keep running and not preserve the clock. They were playing that possession as if they were on the NE 20.

I don't care how inexperienced a QB is. He should know better not to go waste so much clock like that. Most of this blame goes to Mike McCarthy or whoever was calling the offensive plays.

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

True product of Les Miles
roll.gif

laugh.gif
 fraid so....that is our guy
had a good game tho

first off...props to the packers and matt flynn. shut those damn "experts" right up with that forfeit the game bs

second...chris colinsworth is a moron

that is all for now. we stole that one. took our damn offense long enough to figure out how to pick up the damn blitz

first off...props to the packers and matt flynn. shut those damn "experts" right up with that forfeit the game bs

second...chris colinsworth is a moron

that is all for now. we stole that one. took our damn offense long enough to figure out how to pick up the damn blitz

Originally Posted by NooEra

I gotta give Matt Flynn his props though, dude played a good game and never lost his cool. Dude definitely has swag and can play ball
pimp.gif
For sure. He looked comfortable out there, except for the last play of the game, but that's the inexperience showing.

Originally Posted by NooEra

I gotta give Matt Flynn his props though, dude played a good game and never lost his cool. Dude definitely has swag and can play ball
pimp.gif
For sure. He looked comfortable out there, except for the last play of the game, but that's the inexperience showing.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Woohoo everyone line up to suck Tom Brady's $%*#.
alien.gif
laugh.gif
I know you're mad but who's talking about Brady on here? Everyone giving Flynn his deserved props.
Talking about the media like I have been all night... Not even mad about the loss... I didn't expect the win, im glad that Flynn will get some props for the way he played tonight.

Just saying these dudes on TV are out of control with their slurping of Brady... Collinsworth was riding dudes @($* like Rachel Starr.

alien.gif
laugh.gif
I know you're mad but who's talking about Brady on here? Everyone giving Flynn his deserved props.
Talking about the media like I have been all night... Not even mad about the loss... I didn't expect the win, im glad that Flynn will get some props for the way he played tonight.

Just saying these dudes on TV are out of control with their slurping of Brady... Collinsworth was riding dudes @($* like Rachel Starr.

Just playing with my emotions. For like the 6th week in a row. I hate it i hate it i hate it.

Fire that Special Teams coach now. Like right now. And its not just because of that fat guy returning it. This %!$+ has been happening too long.

if colinsworth/michaels said one more thing about the no INT streak or home win streak or some jinxing $@* stat, i was gonna throw a remote thru the TV

if colinsworth/michaels said one more thing about the no INT streak or home win streak or some jinxing $@* stat, i was gonna throw a remote thru the TV

Just playing with my emotions. For like the 6th week in a row. I hate it i hate it i hate it.

Fire that Special Teams coach now. Like right now. And its not just because of that fat guy returning it. This %!$+ has been happening too long.

alien.gif
laugh.gif

alien.gif
laugh.gif

fraij and jehlers...whats the deal with bulaga. has he struggled or was it just tonight?

fraij and jehlers...whats the deal with bulaga. has he struggled or was it just tonight?

Back
Top Bottom