OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

Should of playground it...just get open
laugh.gif

I gotta give Matt Flynn his props though, dude played a good game and never lost his cool. Dude definitely has swag and can play ball
pimp.gif

I feel bad for Flynn. Dude played a good game but was completely lost there at the end.
laugh.gif
Hate to see a game end like that.

I feel bad for Flynn. Dude played a good game but was completely lost there at the end.
laugh.gif

Woohoo everyone line up to suck Tom Brady's $%*#.

Flynn was obviously not prepared for that situation... Whatever... Lets get Rodgers back and win the next 2 games to be playoff bound. I laugh at all the %#++@%% clowns on TV talking about this game like it was going to be 2000-3... *%$% warren sapp. Goodnight.

Flynn was obviously not prepared for that situation... Whatever... Lets get Rodgers back and win the next 2 games to be playoff bound. I laugh at all the %#++@%% clowns on TV talking about this game like it was going to be 2000-3... *%$% warren sapp. Goodnight.

Mike McCarthy is an idiot. I've never seen playcalling go as bad as it just did. When they were on the 40 with 3 mins to go. IDK why he decided to keep running and not preserve the clock. They were playing that possession as if they were on the NE 20.

I don't care how inexperienced a QB is. He should know better not to go waste so much clock like that. Most of this blame goes to Mike McCarthy or whoever was calling the offensive plays.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
yeah he really was lost at the end, but that's just the inexperience.  Props to him for coming out and playing well

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Eeked out that win.

Props to the Packers for not bending over tonight with their QB out and playing @ Gillette.

We might not need an L but this might be that kick in the @$+ I talked about.
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the 1st timeout by GB on that drive was $@#!+%+ stupid
I was telling my brother the same thing. There was more than a minute left on the clock and they took a dumb TO. Between that and the shots down the field...it just seemed like panic moves.
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

alien.gif
laugh.gif
I know you're mad but who's talking about Brady on here? Everyone giving Flynn his deserved props.

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

laugh.gif
yeah he really was lost at the end, but that's just the inexperience.  Props to him for coming out and playing well

Ugly win but we managed to pull through. Our defense has been real inconsistent this year but you still have to give props to Flynn for having a great game in a tough situation even though he was kinda lost at the end but he hasn't practiced for this situation at all.Props to the Packers,good game
pimp.gif

Home field though
pimp.gif

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Eeked out that win.

Props to the Packers for not bending over tonight with their QB out and playing @ Gillette.

We might not need an L but this might be that kick in the @$+ I talked about.
Originally Posted by Bigmike23

the 1st timeout by GB on that drive was $@#!+%+ stupid
I was telling my brother the same thing. There was more than a minute left on the clock and they took a dumb TO. Between that and the shots down the field...it just seemed like panic moves.
Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

alien.gif
laugh.gif
I know you're mad but who's talking about Brady on here? Everyone giving Flynn his deserved props.

Ugly win but we managed to pull through. Our defense has been real inconsistent this year but you still have to give props to Flynn for having a great game in a tough situation even though he was kinda lost at the end but he hasn't practiced for this situation at all.Props to the Packers,good game
pimp.gif

Home field though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom