OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. Woodson slacking

I'm still shocked that Woodson dropped that INT. 2 plays later they score... CANNOT let those opportunities just slip away like that.

I'm still shocked that Woodson dropped that INT. 2 plays later they score... CANNOT let those opportunities just slip away like that.

Collinsworth is an idiot.

Just said that the Patriots could have drafted Clay Matthews but instead chose Devin McCourty. They weren't drafted the same year Cris
30t6p3b.gif

Collinsworth is an idiot.

Just said that the Patriots could have drafted Clay Matthews but instead chose Devin McCourty. They weren't drafted the same year Cris
30t6p3b.gif

^ He said theyu coul've had clay but let Green Bay move up; the pick they received
became Mccourty.

^ He said theyu coul've had clay but let Green Bay move up; the pick they received
became Mccourty.

Woodson wont let another one of those get away from him... Brady better be careful.

Why would you throw at Jarrett Bush??? Oh, I know why.

Woodson wont let another one of those get away from him... Brady better be careful.

Why would you throw at Jarrett Bush??? Oh, I know why.

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

became Mccourty.
Oh
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by GMSboy1

became Mccourty.
Oh
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom