OFFICIAL Green Bay Packers @ New England Patriots --- Sunday Night Football

charles woodson still stuck on the tuck rule
laugh.gif

the "robbed of a ring" jazz kills me...assumes they would have went on to beat the steelers and rams. get over it, chuck.

woodson is my dude tho
pimp.gif

charles woodson still stuck on the tuck rule
laugh.gif

the "robbed of a ring" jazz kills me...assumes they would have went on to beat the steelers and rams. get over it, chuck.

woodson is my dude tho
pimp.gif

BTW, IF the Packers WIN at home against the GIANTS and the BEARS they MAKE THE PLAYOFFS REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT.

Thanks GMen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

BTW, IF the Packers WIN at home against the GIANTS and the BEARS they MAKE THE PLAYOFFS REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT.

Thanks GMen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Thanks GMen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice...so why don't you call of the dogs and let us take this one tonight to help us land homefield...thanks in advance

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Thanks GMen
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice...so why don't you call of the dogs and let us take this one tonight to help us land homefield...thanks in advance

with any luck GB can knock Brady out of the game and win me some more of my picks pool money

let's go Pack!

Matt Flynn I hope Brett's dad is looking down on you

Back
Top Bottom