Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

LOL

I'm crying...I literally may have hurt someone if I bet money on that game though

Man...Packers shouldn't scored anyway if ya'll want to play the * game....Green Bay's last drive wasn't anything but BS anyway. Yet, the glaring thing in you fools minds is a TD you don't even know the rule about.

Missed PI calls were the only big mistakes in this game. Period.

Last edited:
651....you are my dude and normally on point.....but you are wrong here. Sorry. You can spout out rules all you want. The eye test says that was an interception. Period.

Man...Packers shouldn't scored anyway if ya'll want to play the * game....Green Bay's last drive wasn't anything but BS anyway. Yet, the glaring think in you fools minds is a TD you don't even know the rule about.
Are you really going to try to justify this? Game ended on a blown call that cost one team the game. It's ******g embarrassing. Best league on earth, and these cheap *** owners can't even pony up a couple hundred thousand to make sure the game is played right?

Man...Packers shouldn't scored anyway if ya'll want to play the * game....Green Bay's last drive wasn't anything but BS anyway. Yet, the glaring thing in you fools minds is a TD you don't even know the rule about.

LOL.

651....you are my dude and normally on point.....but you are wrong here. Sorry. You can spout out rules all you want. The eye test says that was an interception. Period.
This. We see possession battles like that tens of times over the course of a season. Guy with one arm on the ball never gets it.

It's not an interception unless you come down with it.

By the time he came down to the ground, both players had their hands on the rock.

Simultaneous possession goes to the offense.

I'm not the biggest football fan so could someone explain to me what the correct call should be and why.

i bet the ref had no idea what to do so he gave it to the home team

homie didn't want the mob to hang him from the goal post

Touche, but look...Vikings are in 1st place (happenstance, I suppose), so I'm happy, but they eye test hasn't been part of this game in these situations for a long time. Fact is, we have seen the regular refs make a lot mistakes that played to the rules that didn't pass the "eye test" and everyone was in a tizzy. Myself included. I'm just pointing out the definition of the rule and it's been that way. Don't agree it's right, but it's the rule and it's not the replacement refs. Completely level-headed and un-bias with this opinion.

By rule..All that was missed was the PI's.

Last edited:
I'm not the biggest football fan so could someone explain to me what the correct call should be and why.

You dont need to be a big football fan bro. Its simple. Should have been an interception. Why you ask? Because the defensive player caught the pass.

Pretty much all you need to know.

lol@ simultaneous possession when jennings had both arms on the ball and pinned to his chest and tate was under jennings with 1 arm in the mix. 

'scust@ how seattle were celebrating after. i hate pete carrol

@MattPomPom :NFL Rule Book "It's not a simultaneous catch if a player gains control first & an opponent subsequently gains joint control."

LL

thats after but when you watch the video you see Jennings catch the ball first with both hands clearly around the ball....

Just randomly select 3 fans next week and let them officiate, it wouldn't be any worse than this.... Russell Wilson trying not to flash the "you mad cheeseheads" look lmao

Touche, but look...Vikings are in 1st place (happenstance, I suppose), so I'm happy, but they eye test hasn't been part of this game in these situations for a long time. Fact is, we have seen the regular refs make a lot mistakes that played to the rules that didn't pass the "eye test" and everyone was in a tizzy. Myself included. I'm just pointing out the definition of the rule and it's been that way. Don't agree it's right, but it's the rule and it's not the replacement refs. Completely level-headed and un-bias with this opinion.
By rule..All that was missed was the PI's. I'm not wrong.
:lol Ooooook. I can't wait for the Vikings to get ****** by these refs.

I'm unbiased too. Hell, if anything I'd rather see the Packers lose. But that wasn't the right call. And the eye test is used ALL THE DAMN TIME.

It's not an interception unless you come down with it.

By the time he came down to the ground, both players had their hands on the rock.

Simultaneous possession goes to the offense.
kidding right?

Golden was at best giving md a reach around hand jibber wishing he had caught the ball. Nothing simultaneous about it.

Back
Top Bottom