Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

The reason is because Seattle didn't win the game. That was a W for the Packers, anyone who believes otherwise doesn't know football. Not only do you miss an OPI (understandable in the situation), but the defender intercepted the ball, yet they call it a touchdown. The point is, it's deservedly so that people aren't talking about Seattle winning the game, because they really didn't. They played very well, I'll give them that, no question. But tonight we saw the integrity of the NFL get absolutely torn apart by incompetent, and possibly Vegas-betting refs.

All this, and that's not even mentioning the interception the Packers got that was negated by an equally garbage roughing the passer call.

I have 20 30 vision my dude. In the air, he only had 1 hand on it, but by the time they came to the ground (the deciding factor on whether a catch is made or not) he had two on it.

Simultaneous possession. Get it over it.

Doesn't matter. You can argue that Tate had two hands on it initially when Jennings had two hands also. But Tate's right hands comes off the ball. As soon as that happens, Jennings wins possession.

Doesn't matter. You can argue that Tate had two hands on it initially when Jennings had two hands also. But Tate's right hands comes off the ball. As soon as that happens, Jennings wins possession.

Last edited:
lmao...Stuart Scott just said Wilson threw a game winning INTERCEPTION

This is exactly what I mean about Seattle getting no respect man. The analysts just blatantly hate us and clown on our team. An example: we dominate the Cowboys and in the power rankings we're at 20 and BELOW the Cowboys. Just little stuff like that annoys me so much.

The salt in this post :lol:

word everyone who thinks its an INT is "salty" and must be a packer fan.  :stoneface:
Of course not, fool. But you calling the Seahawks players 'clowns,' 'cornballs,' 'turds,' and finishing off your post with the classic passive-aggressive "they arent going anywhere anyways; enjoy the fluke win" statement proves that YOU are salty. Most other people in here are being objective and voicing their opinion without the ridiculous hate.

Also, you gotta wonder if ESPN would be this upset if it werent the Packers, the NFL's Golden Boy poster-child. I mean, would they really care as much if it were, say, Buffalo that got screwed? New Orleans? ESPN's talking heads are going in, dedicating this entire damn hour of SC to this play.

Last edited:
You packer fans are lucky the real refs weren't out their.

Replacement refs are the only reason y'all were in it.

Some of you guys are forgetting the horrible PI call that was called on Kam on the go ahead TD drive for the Packers. That dictated the game as well.

It's not an interception unless you come down with it.

By the time he came down to the ground, both players had their hands on the rock.

Simultaneous possession goes to the offense.

Dude are you blind??? Seriously! Answer me!

How can you have possession with only one hand? Jennings had full possession of the ball

Get your eyes checked sir :smh:
I have 20 30 vision my dude. In the air, he only had 1 hand on it, but by the time they came to the ground (the deciding factor on whether a catch is made or not) he had two on it.

Simultaneous possession. Get it over it.

Son...

I hate both these teams. But that was an INT. One official called it an INT! And **** all that anyways. Clearly it was OPI and you can't debate that

^ Again, no one is saying its not a PI. Name the last time a PI was called on a last second toss up.

Some of you guys are forgetting the horrible PI call that was called on Kam on the go ahead TD drive for the Packers. That dictated the game as well.
People and their selective memory...The Packers line survived by holding on every damn play..and of course that terrible call..

Packers would have been put in a situation to attempt a FG

Come on guys I didn't mean it like that. I just meant the fact that the Seahawks played very well and dominated the Packers for the most part and that call is going to overshadow everything.

I don't know...

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW View Post

I think the worst thing about the call is that it is going to completely take away from the fact that Seattle won the game.

^ Again, no one is saying its not a PI. Name the last time a PI was called on a last second toss up.

"no one calls fouls at the end of the game"

Doesn't change the fact that this was a foul. Call it early, call it late.

You're a Laker fan I suspect... Waving it off because it's "crunch time" in any sport is not an excuse

Last edited:

People and their selective memory...The Packers line survived by holding on every damn play..and of course that terrible call..

Packers would have been put in a situation to attempt a FG
This. Like I said, replacement refs are the only reason the packers were even in it.

Back
Top Bottom