Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

It's not an interception unless you come down with it.

By the time he came down to the ground, both players had their hands on the rock.

Simultaneous possession goes to the offense.

Dude are you blind??? Seriously! Answer me!

How can you have possession with only one hand? Jennings had full possession of the ball

Get your eyes checked sir :smh:

^ Again, that pick you guys keep posting is WELL after the touchdown was signaled.
Doesn't matter. You can argue that Tate had two hands on it initially when Jennings had two hands also. But Tate's right hands comes off the ball. As soon as that happens, Jennings wins possession.

*Picks up refs on fantasy team*
roll.gif
laugh.gif

whoever thinks that was a Seahawks catch is straight up ******ed. Unreal

pay these real refs already man

I agree with the call. Jennings didn't come down with complete possession of the ball. By the time they came down, both players had two hands on the rock.

And I also don't see anything wrong with Rogers and them walking off.

:lol:

'scust@ how seattle were celebrating after. i hate pete carrol

What are they supposed to do? You want them to just stand there quietly and walk off the field? Shut up man. Don't feel good about this win but a win is a win.

I think the worst thing about the call is that it is going to completely take away from the fact that Seattle won the game. In my opinion this was Seattle's chance to finally put themselves on the map and establish themselves as a solid team to many people who have not watched us now it is going to be ALL about that call and I hate it so much. Just tuning into ESPN they didn't even show highlights first and say that Seattle won it just went straight to the call. These refs are doing their best but they have to go. Feel bad for the Packers shouldn't have went down like that. (There was also a horrible call on Kam during the Packers go ahead drive that would have forced the 4th down and made them punt. Just saying. Clearly not as big as the hail mary call but yeah.)

Last edited:
I think I found something productive to do on Sundays now. Thanks Roger, my girl is happy.

Good to see some future replacement refs on NT. :lol:

No we didn't. Gostowski missed a FG he should've made. Refs screwed everyone in the Ravens game, Pats screwed themselves at the end.
Yes, we did. Sorry, but Gronk's holding call was bad. We should have won it with Woodhead's TD and the Ravens game was so bad Belichick attacked a ref because he was so mad through out the game. 

Last edited:
NFL Network is a joke. They trying to justify that call

Last edited:
All you butt hurt packer fans need to be mad at Jennings for trying to catch the rock instead of batting it down like he's coached to.

'scust@ how seattle were celebrating after. i hate pete carrol
What are they supposed to do? You want them to just stand there quietly and walk off the field? Shut up man. Don't feel good about this win but a win is a win.

I think the worst thing about the call is that it is going to completely take away from the fact that Seattle won the game. In my opinion this was Seattle's chance to finally put themselves on the map and establish themselves as a solid team to many people who have not watched us now it is going to be ALL about that call and I hate it so much. Just tuning into ESPN they didn't even show highlights first and say that Seattle won it just went straight to the call. These refs are doing their best but they have to go. Feel bad for the Packers shouldn't have went down like that. (There was also a horrible call on Kam during the Packers go ahead drive that would have forced the 4th down and made them punt. Just saying. Clearly not as big as the hail mary call but yeah.)
Yeah the performance this defense put on was ******g amazing and it pretty much is forgotten already. They dominated that game

Last edited:
people just learned who tj lang is. wallet is gonna be lighter after goodell fines him

Packers had a nice INT taken away from a phantom roughing the passer, a terrible PI call on Shields, and the end of the game fiasco.

Was Favre one of the replacement officials??? He prob the only dude laughing.

Back
Top Bottom