Official Green Bay Packers @ Seattle Seahawks Screw Job

'scust@ how seattle were celebrating after. i hate pete carrol

I think the worst thing about the call is that it is going to completely take away from the fact that Seattle won the game.)

But without that call, you lose. Do you see the issue with that statement?

I get it though, lets say Seattle loses, but everyone would be talking about one hell of a game their defense played against what some people consider the best player in the NFL, bittersweet

So you ignore me then ignore the non-PI that was called interference, which led to their go ahead TD?...C'mon. I thought you were better then that. It's only week 3 too. And you mad. For what? Playoffs still well within reach.

You guys just quickly select and ignore what you want and throw away what you neglect to admit. That's the problem.

I dont understand why Goodell doesnt use all the fine money he so happily hands out to pay the refs. The amount hes fined players and coaches surpasses the amount the refs are asking.

What are they supposed to do? You want them to just stand there quietly and walk off the field? Shut up man. Don't feel good about this win but a win is a win.
I think the worst thing about the call is that it is going to completely take away from the fact that Seattle won the game. In my opinion this was Seattle's chance to finally put themselves on the map and establish themselves as a solid team to many people who have not watched us now it is going to be ALL about that call and I hate it so much. Just tuning into ESPN they didn't even show highlights first and say that Seattle won it just went straight to the call. These refs are doing their best but they have to go. Feel bad for the Packers shouldn't have went down like that. (There was also a horrible call on Kam during the Packers go ahead drive that would have forced the 4th down and made them punt. Just saying. Clearly not as big as the hail mary call but yeah.)
lol @ "shut up" how old are u 12?

cornballs running around winning like they won the superbowl. all those clowns know they got lucky with that stupid call yet acting like it was a clear cut W. even that old turd carroll after the game tongue in cheek sayin "it was a great call" and winking in the post game interview. 

not like it matters this team isnt going anywhere. enjoy the fluke win, bird

It's not an interception unless you come down with it.

By the time he came down to the ground, both players had their hands on the rock.

Simultaneous possession goes to the offense.

Dude are you blind??? Seriously! Answer me!

How can you have possession with only one hand? Jennings had full possession of the ball

Get your eyes checked sir :smh:
I have 20 30 vision my dude. In the air, he only had 1 hand on it, but by the time they came to the ground (the deciding factor on whether a catch is made or not) he had two on it.

Simultaneous possession. Get it over it.

What are they supposed to do? You want them to just stand there quietly and walk off the field? Shut up man. Don't feel good about this win but a win is a win.

I think the worst thing about the call is that it is going to completely take away from the fact that Seattle won the game. In my opinion this was Seattle's chance to finally put themselves on the map and establish themselves as a solid team to many people who have not watched us now it is going to be ALL about that call and I hate it so much. Just tuning into ESPN they didn't even show highlights first and say that Seattle won it just went straight to the call. These refs are doing their best but they have to go. Feel bad for the Packers shouldn't have went down like that. (There was also a horrible call on Kam during the Packers go ahead drive that would have forced the 4th down and made them punt. Just saying. Clearly not as big as the hail mary call but yeah.)

lol @ "shut up" how old are u 12?

cornballs running around winning like they won the superbowl. all those clowns know they got lucky with that stupid call yet acting like it was a clear cut W. even that old turd carroll after the game tongue in cheek sayin "it was a great call" and winking in the post game interview. 
not like it matters this team isnt going anywhere. enjoy the fluke win, bird
The salt in this post :lol:

You took it the wrong way. I didn't mean it like that. I just meant the call just completely wiped away the game that happened. The 8 sacks in the first half, Green Bay completely dominating the second half by running like 40 plays compared to 10 (stats that are usually mentioned during a highlight of a MNF game) were not even mentioned you know what I mean? I just wanted this game to be a launching point for Seattle to get some respect and they're not going to get anything from it. If anything we're more hated now.

Last edited:
'scust@ how seattle were celebrating after. i hate pete carrol

I think the worst thing about the call is that it is going to completely take away from the fact that Seattle won the game.
In my opinion this was Seattle's chance to finally put themselves on the map and establish themselves as a solid team to many people who have not watched us now it is going to be ALL about that call and I hate it so much. Just tuning into ESPN they didn't even show highlights first and say that Seattle won it just went straight to the call. These refs are doing their best but they have to go. Feel bad for the Packers shouldn't have went down like that. (There was also a horrible call on Kam during the Packers go ahead drive that would have forced the 4th down and made them punt. Just saying. Clearly not as big as the hail mary call but yeah.)

The reason is because Seattle didn't win the game. That was a W for the Packers, anyone who believes otherwise doesn't know football. Not only do you miss an OPI (understandable in the situation), but the defender intercepted the ball, yet they call it a touchdown. The point is, it's deservedly so that people aren't talking about Seattle winning the game, because they really didn't. They played very well, I'll give them that, no question. But tonight we saw the integrity of the NFL get absolutely torn apart by incompetent, and possibly Vegas-betting refs.

Last edited:
The salt in this post
laugh.gif
word everyone who thinks its an INT is "salty" and must be a packer fan.  
indifferent.gif

tate getting interviewed..

: did you push off?
tate: i dont know what you're talking. i don't know..i dont know what you're talking about.

I have 20 30 vision my dude. In the air, he only had 1 hand on it, but by the time they came to the ground (the deciding factor on whether a catch is made or not) he had two on it.

Simultaneous possession. Get it over it.

Aaaand Ignored.

Back
Top Bottom