OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

On CSN, someone asked Monta if he wanted out, he replied "They didn't hear it from my mouth"...Something not adding up?

Warriors look good out there, but it's against the Kings...Not gonna read too much into it.

Klay
pimp.gif

Thanks Monta for the great moments and excitement. Funny because I was gonna buy tickets for the Bucks game this Friday but I don't think I'll be able to see Monta score on us. 
frown.gif

I wish they included Drew Gooden or another big man in the package.

Should've listened to you guys....Smart's rotations and substitution patterns are atrocious and mind-boggling. Dude constantly leaves the starters out for too long in the 2nd quarter.

To confirm shopping Jackson...

[h3]Warriors Looking To Flip Stephen Jackson[/h3]
Mar 13, 2012 10:23 PM EDT

Jackson_Stephen_mil_120103.jpg
The Warriors are exploring a trade of Stephen Jackson who was acquired on Tuesday from Milwaukee, according to sources.

Jackson was acquired by Golden State in a deal that included Andrew Bogut in exchange for Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown.

The Magic were one team believed to be interested in trading for Jackson.

Via Marcus Thompson/Contra Costa Times

Read more: http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/219698/Warriors_Looking_To_Flip_Stephen_Jackson#ixzz1p474NnXo

...JRICH?
nerd.gif

PEACE MONTA... You will be missed. Words can't even express how upset I am about this... Monta had the Golden Gate Bridge tatted on his back. He was supposed to be a Warrior for life.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 430AM

PEACE MONTA... You will be missed. Words can't even express how upset I am about this... Monta had the Golden Gate Bridge tatted on his back. He was supposed to be a Warrior for life.
30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
not sure if serious.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

Originally Posted by 430AM

30t6p3b.gif
ohwell.gif
not sure if serious.
Nah I'm CEREAL... I think he got it done after he signed the long term deal.

2010onmps09211004.jpg

Peep the ink... SMMFH. I'm hella sad about this.
frown.gif

Good luck Monta and Ekpe
tired.gif

It hurts now, but it's a move for the future.

I'm actually excited kind of. In Bogut, you are getting a 27 year old center entering his prime, former #1 overall pick. Great all around skills, high character guy who will be a great veteran leader in the locker room. Freak injuries, nothing lingering. Hopefully we will lose enough games to keep the pick.

Next years lineup

Bogut
Lee
Kidd-Gilchrist/Terrence Jones/Barnes
Klay
Steph

Golden Gate Bridge... Bay Bridge... I dont even care anymore.  %%%+ that logo. I HATE this team. 
laugh.gif

watched him grow from a shy southern kid to a man
seems like yesterday when baron blinded him on Jim Rome
it was fun, hope he blows up and gets his shine

ivory towers

Actually, let Stack Jack play. He's the leader of the tank. Then he becomes a hot commodity when he's a 10 million dollar expiring contract. Pair that with a top 7 pick, then we've struck gold.

Hope Monta will do better there than staying with our sorry ##($ team. We always get the short end of the deal, (#*# Warriors. 
30t6p3b.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom