OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

I believe Warriors have the 8th worst record at the moment. Toronto and Jersey have 4 games left. 6 game left for the Warriors.

Detroit 2338
Golden State 2238
New Jersey 2240
Toronto 2240
Cleveland 2040
Sacramento 2041
New Orleans 1942
Washington 1546
Charlotte 753

DETROIT

Wed, Apr 18 Atlanta Hawks @ Atlanta 0 - 0
Thu, Apr 19 Minnesota Timberwolves vs Minnesota 0 - 0
Sun, Apr 22 Toronto Raptors vs Toronto 0 - 0
Mon, Apr 23 Indiana Pacers @ Indiana 0 - 0
Thu, Apr 26 Philadelphia 76ers vs Philadelphia 0 - 0

TORONTO

Wed, Apr 18 Miami Heat @ Miami 0 - 0
Sun, Apr 22 Detroit Pistons @ Detroit 0 - 0
Mon, Apr 23 Milwaukee Bucks @ Milwaukee 0 - 0
Thu, Apr 26 New Jersey Nets vs New Jersey 0 - 0

NEW JERSEY

Wed, Apr 18 New York Knicks vs New York 0 - 0
Sat, Apr 21 Milwaukee Bucks @ Milwaukee 0 - 0
Mon, Apr 23 Philadelphia 76ers vs Philadelphia 0 - 0
Thu, Apr 26 Toronto Raptors @ Toronto 0 - 0

GOLDEN STATE

Wed, Apr 18 Los Angeles Lakers vs LA Lakers 0 - 0
Fri, Apr 20 Dallas Mavericks @ Dallas 0 - 0
Sat, Apr 21 Houston Rockets @ Houston 0 - 0
Sun, Apr 22 Minnesota Timberwolves @ Minnesota 0 - 0
Tue, Apr 24 New Orleans Hornets vs New Orleans 0 - 0
Thu, Apr 26 San Antonio Spurs vs San Antonio 0 - 0

Damn fellas tonight is seriously the worst and quietest I've heard Oracle arena in a very long time.

I guess this what happens when Mamba isn't playing.

But also I see how bad the condition your franchise is with starting 4 rookies and just tanking the rest of the season to make sure you get a lottery pick in the top 7 to make sure Utah doesn't get your draft pick this year.

Originally Posted by MR J 858

Damn fellas tonight is seriously the worst and quietest I've heard Oracle arena in a very long time.

I guess this what happens when Mamba isn't playing.

Yeah that's it
laugh.gif

Blues have looked like the better team all series long
ohwell.gif
. They just look a lot more sharp compared to the Sharks.

Aaaaand that's it for our season. Patty having such a terrible series.

Curious to see who we let go during the off-season

(too soon?)

Yeah they've been struggling all season long with their offensive identity. I think they've been playing with a little insecurity but, they're playing hard nonetheless so I can't knock them for lack of trying.

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Hopefully Marleau and Thornton. These dudes never wanna play in the playoffs.

Joe didn't have a bad game, can't say the same for patty though. He's one of my favorite players but I think it's time to get rid of one of them and pick up some younger hungrier players.

Marleau's dumb penalty when the Sharks were on a PP definitely was the biggest play that stood out.

Blues have just looked faster and hungrier than the Sharks...no way around that.

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Time to rebuild?

They'll blow it up big time by taking a big run at Nash.  If they lose this series, I'd put money Nash is in a Sharks jersey next year and Marleau is out.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Yeah they've been struggling all season long with their offensive identity. I think they've been playing with a little insecurity but, they're playing hard nonetheless so I can't knock them for lack of trying.
They just have zero game plan. Their whole mentality is get as many shots as possible without taking the time to try to make a play. They take terrible shots at the net to run up the shot count but fail to score because their shots are terrible. It's really frustrating. 
Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Time to rebuild?

They'll blow it up big time by taking a big run at Nash.  If they lose this series, I'd put money Nash is in a Sharks jersey next year and Marleau is out.

I agree. Their offense is laughable. They're going to have to make a huge change to the lineup. 

Back
Top Bottom